NSFW Karasus shit posting baitfest house of horrors.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

karasu

Jan 11, 2019
how are my threads a "BAIT Fest" anyway? I really don't get that. Isn't the point of discussion forums to inspire dialogue which creates discussion?

I do not expect that everyone will share my perspective but I don't HATE them for that and I would not STALK or make ugly insults against them just because they don't share my perspective.

and if I find a thread not agreeable then I will just avoid it, why bother to read it anyway? Why be so sensitive about it?

if I read some article which contains interesting information then I enjoy to create a thread with that which will result in a discussion of diverse perspective leading to expansion of knowledge

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
how are my threads a "BAIT Fest" anyway? I really don't get that. Isn't the point of discussion forums to inspire dialogue which creates discussion?

I do not expect that everyone will share my perspective but I don't HATE them for that and I would not STALK or make ugly insults against them just because they don't share my perspective.

and if I find a thread not agreeable then I will just avoid it, why bother to read it anyway? Why be so sensitive about it?

if I read some article which contains interesting information then I enjoy to create a thread with that which will result in a discussion of diverse perspective leading to expansion of knowledge
Lol

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
f I read some article which contains interesting information then I enjoy to create a thread with that which will result in a discussion of diverse perspective leading to expansion of knowledge
Weve been over this.
You copy and paste poorly formatted articles followed by child-like questions that are loaded. Not questions. Just soap boxes followed by more copy and paste articles from your yahoo front page or wherever. No thought. No thinking. The only time you put in the effort is times like this when I merge your shit. Try starting a thread with some effort or...well you have this one. One single thread for you to practice.

karasu

Jan 11, 2019
I never thought I would see a poster more universally disliked than Banchan but you have attained that low status.

I think I will start a betting pool on when your lemur gentleman of regular habit ass is banned and you start crying over at EY.

I promise if you stay there and never post here again I will leave you alone forever.

so you are STALKING me across multiple forums with your NEGATIVE behavior making ugly attacks and insults against me. Don't you think that's a bit odd? And maybe it gives a bad impression of character to be so venomous and vindictive?

just how many restraining orders are in your file?

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
so you are STALKING me across multiple forums with your NEGATIVE behavior making ugly attacks and insults against me. Don't you think that's a bit odd? And maybe it gives a bad impression of character to be so venomous and vindictive?

just how many restraining orders are in your file?
I'm only on this forum cupcake. You're the one who mentioned rallying the boys to your banishment over at EY's. I don't have any account anywhere else.

See I will actually answer your question and not deflect. I believe there were 6 TRO's filed on me from my Ex wife. All dismissed. She also filed close to the same number of DCF filings all dismissed with a warning on another false charge she would be referred to the state attorneys office. Oddly enough that was also in large part the reason I was awarded full custody and full decision making of my son.

So why do you post the exact same threads over and over? Why are you unable to post new material?

karasu

Jan 11, 2019
Weve been over this.
You copy and paste poorly formatted articles followed by child-like questions that are loaded. Not questions. Just soap boxes followed by more copy and paste articles from your yahoo front page or wherever. No thought. No thinking. The only time you put in the effort is times like this when I merge your shit. Try starting a thread with some effort or...well you have this one. One single thread for you to practice.
how can you accuse me of no thought which would by default accuse the authors of those articles for "no thought"?

those articles are supporting data which provide facts to discuss. I do not expect everyone will share a unified opinion. it would be very boring if everyone were of same thinking. if you wish to discipline then why not discipline the people which lack discipline and stalk members with their malicious behavior?

I enjoy humorous opposition and good natured banter and I always hope my threads will be a positive place for good fun and that is my only intention really.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
how can you accuse me of no thought which would by default accuse the authors of those articles for "no thought"?

those articles are supporting data which provide facts to discuss. I do not expect everyone will share a unified opinion. it would be very boring if everyone were of same thinking. if you wish to discipline then why not discipline the people which lack discipline and stalk members with their malicious behavior?

I enjoy humorous opposition and good natured banter and I always hope my threads will be a positive place for good fun and that is my only intention really.

Yeah that's gonna work out real well for you man.

karasu

Jan 11, 2019
I'm only on this forum cupcake. You're the one who mentioned rallying the boys to your banishment over at EY's. I don't have any account anywhere else.

See I will actually answer your question and not deflect. I believe there were 6 TRO's filed on me from my Ex wife. All dismissed. She also filed close to the same number of DCF filings all dismissed with a warning on another false charge she would be referred to the state attorneys office. Oddly enough that was also in large part the reason I was awarded full custody and full decision making of my son.

So why do you post the exact same threads over and over? Why are you unable to post new material?
you are the one which made mention of EY and the other forum when addressing me which indicates you are stalking me across multiple forums. I did not know of your personal history pertaining to the issue of stalking and it was not necessary to share that information here and now it causes me some concern and I wish that you will relax and avoid my threads if they trouble you. If you have suffered some misery in your personal life then I only wish you goodwill. If you will re-read your posts you will see that you are the one making ugly attacks against me and I have tried to avoid engaging in such negative dialogue and have encouraged you to please avoid my threads.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
you are the one which made mention of EY and the other forum when addressing me which indicates you are stalking me across multiple forums. I did not know of your personal history pertaining to the issue of stalking and it was not necessary to share that information here and now it causes me some concern and I wish that you will relax and avoid my threads if they trouble you. If you have suffered some misery in your personal life then I only wish you goodwill. If you will re-read your posts you will see that you are the one making ugly attacks against me and I have tried to avoid engaging in such negative dialogue and have encouraged you to please avoid my threads.
How much money would you like to wager you are the one who brought up EY's on this very forum? Let's put $100 bill on it shall we? You claimed you went there crying over your ban at Taco Bell to cry over pew pew making stories up. Now you are going to lie about it? Are you on medication?

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
I wish to introduce myself and perhaps I will be able to find a new home here if this forum is a good fit for me. I was known on another MMA forum as "karasu" and I have been posting at EvilYoshida.com(as karasu) and will continue to post there(EY.com) but would also like to see if perhaps this would also be a good community for me to join......

karasu
His first post ever

karasu

Jan 11, 2019
How much money would you like to wager you are the one who brought up EY's on this very forum? Let's put $100 bill on it shall we? You claimed you went there crying over your ban at Taco Bell to cry over pew pew making stories up. Now you are going to lie about it? Are you on medication?

again with the insults, very ugly post. I will correct it. EY's is a fantastic forum which I have been a long term member. when I was banned at the Other Ground I asked some of the good fellows at EY's to let my friends at the Other Ground know that I was banned there and where they could communicate with me.

then some posters at EY recommended that I join this forum too and so here I am now. Nothing so dramatic as you maliciously implied.