NSFW Karasus shit posting baitfest house of horrors.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
how can you accuse me of no thought which would by default accuse the authors of those articles for "no thought"?

those articles are supporting data which provide facts to discuss. I do not expect everyone will share a unified opinion. it would be very boring if everyone were of same thinking. if you wish to discipline then why not discipline the people which lack discipline and stalk members with their malicious behavior?

I enjoy humorous opposition and good natured banter and I always hope my threads will be a positive place for good fun and that is my only intention really.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
again with the insults, very ugly post. I will correct it. EY's is a fantastic forum which I have been a long term member. when I was banned at the Other Ground I asked some of the good fellows at EY's to let my friends at the Other Ground know that I was banned there and where they could communicate with me.

then some posters at EY recommended that I join this forum too and so here I am now. Nothing so dramatic as you maliciously implied.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
Karasu I don't lie and I don't stalk. My motivation here is simple. I don't like you. You rub me the wrong way. You littered Taco Bell with your horrible threads and repeated them over and over. I will do everything that I can to not let that happen here. Steve and his alts would probably be the only other person who annoys me as much as you.

If we examine you first post you mentioned a good fit. Look at everyone not happy with you. It's obvious this isn't a good fit for you. Please just stay where people appreciate your horrible threads. Hint it ain't here.

karasu

Jan 11, 2019
Karasu I don't lie and I don't stalk. My motivation here is simple. I don't like you. You rub me the wrong way. You littered Taco Bell with your horrible threads and repeated them over and over. I will do everything that I can to not let that happen here. Steve and his alts would probably be the only other person who annoys me as much as you.

If we examine you first post you mentioned a good fit. Look at everyone not happy with you. It's obvious this isn't a good fit for you. Please just stay where people appreciate your horrible threads. Hint it ain't here.
that Steve, what great guy, TOP NOTCH fellow!

karasu

Jan 11, 2019
"karasu really makes me mad! he is always nice, RESPONSIBLY lives within his means, has a EXCELLENT credit score, maintains a trim structure which looks smart in stretch-flex skinny jeans, lives in a LUXURY 2 bedroom townhome with GRANITE counterTOPS WALKING distance to WholeFoods and TWO $tarBUCKS, he is a American Dream and too positive and that is just abrasive to my negative nature"------the HATER CORPS

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
"karasu really makes me mad! he is always nice, RESPONSIBLY lives within his means, has a EXCELLENT credit score, maintains a trim structure which looks smart in stretch-flex skinny jeans, lives in a LUXURY 2 bedroom townhome with GRANITE counterTOPS WALKING distance to WholeFoods and TWO $tarBUCKS, he is a American Dream and too positive and that is just abrasive to my negative nature"------the HATER CORPS

Oct 24, 2015
So we want to TMMAC to grow and once someone with a different outlook on stuff people want to kick him out? Lol at the emotional people in here. Ignore function might be your guys best safe space.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
So we want to TMMAC to grow and once someone with a different outlook on stuff people want to kick him out? Lol at the emotional people in here. Ignore function might be your guys best safe space.
Do you know him? It isn’t a different outlook. I think different outlooks are entertaining. He is a spammer. He recycles the same subjects over and over. He never contributes to other threads or helps other posters out. He just keeps shit posting troll threads. If you are a fan of that shit he told you where to find him.

Oct 24, 2015
Do you know him? It isn’t a different outlook. I think different outlooks are entertaining. He is a spammer. He recycles the same subjects over and over. He never contributes to other threads or helps other posters out. He just keeps shit posting troll threads. If you are a fan of that shit he told you where to find him.
Lol so emotional.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
So I ask you again do you know who he is from any other forums?

Oct 24, 2015
So I ask you again do you know who he is from any other forums?
I only post here. Nowhere else.

Never have I reported anybody. Never have I been pinked for anything. Don’t post vulgar language towards other forum members. Never tell people to leave TMMAC. No one on ignore. No need too. karasu @karasu doesn't bother me. Some of his threads are funny. Then to see people all emotional answering back I bust out laughing. As far as other sites, dont care what people do over there. That's over there. One thing I don't get is why people cry about what is done on another site here instead of crying about it on that other site? Like I said the ignore function is probably your best bet.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
I only post here. Nowhere else.

Never have I reported anybody. Never have I been pinked for anything. Don’t post vulgar language towards other forum members. Never tell people to leave TMMAC. No one on ignore. No need too. karasu @karasu doesn't bother me. Some of his threads are funny. Then to see people all emotional answering back I bust out laughing. As far as other sites, dont care what people do over there. That's over there. One thing I don't get is why people cry about what is done on another site here instead of crying about it on that other site? Like I said the ignore function is probably your best bet.
I have never had anyone on ignore. The concept of ones history somewhere else doesn't seem valid to you. He was called out over there as well. Your logic is a bit flawed there. He shitted up that place and was banned. He brings his same nonsense over here and it's pointed out. Just because he doesn't bother you doesn't mean he doesn't bother anyone else. You also might be too stoned to notice or care? Not always a bad thing BTW.

Oct 24, 2015
I have never had anyone on ignore. The concept of ones history somewhere else doesn't seem valid to you. He was called out over there as well. Your logic is a bit flawed there. He shitted up that place and was banned. He brings his same nonsense over here and it's pointed out. Just because he doesn't bother you doesn't mean he doesn't bother anyone else. You also might be too stoned to notice or care? Not always a bad thing BTW.
That's why if it bothers you put it on ignore. Wouldn't be a better bet to ignore the thread and let it die? Out of site out of mind. It's seems like people just want to argue and argue. Hey to each their own. I'll still read it and maybe have a good laugh. I'm not emotionally invested I guess. Dont get me wrong, some of these topics discussed here are interesting. Like to read people's insight on certain topics. A good argument not name calling and the such.(name calling is pretty funny also) I like this site. Been here since the Cindy O fiasco. Never left never will. To quote what I considered the only person I might put on ignore.
I don't get the fuss about karasu @karasu

He seems like an OK guy to me...
Shit if they got rid of Vutu one of the most popular posters eva. Twice from what I hear. Pretty sure if this guy is as bad as people say he is the powers that be will handle it. Again that Ignore feature might be your best friend.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
That's why if it bothers you put it on ignore. Wouldn't be a better bet to ignore the thread and let it die? Out of site out of mind. It's seems like people just want to argue and argue. Hey to each their own. I'll still read it and maybe have a good laugh. I'm not emotionally invested I guess. Dont get me wrong, some of these topics discussed here are interesting. Like to read people's insight on certain topics. A good argument not name calling and the such.(name calling is pretty funny also) I like this site. Been here since the Cindy O fiasco. Never left never will. To quote what I considered the only person I might put on ignore.

Shit if they got rid of Vutu one of the most popular posters eva. Twice from what I hear. Pretty sure if this guy is as bad as people say he is the powers that be will handle it. Again that Ignore feature might be your best friend.
I think we are all here for entertainment. Fights, beefs name calling are all a form of it. Not sure @conor mcgregor nut hugger actually believes what he is saying about karasu @karasu or just trolling the waters. While I don't agree with his politics he seems like a good guy. Not sure why you need to ignore him. Seems rather emotional. :)

Honestly somethings are hard to explain. Karasu isn't a bad person. For whatever reason he gets under my skin. It doesn't have to make sense but it's real to me!

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016

Stop telling people to put posters on ignore. It’s fun watching people needlessly lose their shit on each other.