General Kenneth Copeland got HACKED

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hard Working Larry

I do work - 24/7 - All Day Every Day!
Jun 19, 2016

View attachment 21026

Ken better keep that jet filled with gas he may need to get out of town quick

If I ever thought someone was a real life Demon incarnated into a Human body ....it's that mothafucka!

Hard Working Larry

I do work - 24/7 - All Day Every Day!
Jun 19, 2016

Filthy

ZBM2
Jun 28, 2016
Amazing people give money to weirdos like that. Him and the pope probably buttfuck while smoking crack
it's like beer commercials...sure we all like a cold beer now and then, but the ads are for the 6-pack/nightly crowd.

i like some churchin', but Copeland and his ilk are targeting the junkies. Why get 10% from everybody when you can get 100% from 10% of the population?

Bones Nose

Same shackles, New chain
Jun 13, 2016
it's like beer commercials...sure we all like a cold beer now and then, but the ads are for the 6-pack/nightly crowd.
Off topic but why would they market to a group that's already spending? Wouldnt they be trying to lure in new nightly drinkers?

When I sold drugs my goals were to find new dealers to sell for me and/or try and increase the volume they purchased. The ones already buying are in the bag

Filthy

ZBM2
Jun 28, 2016
Off topic but why would they market to a group that's already spending? Wouldnt they be trying to lure in new nightly drinkers?

When I sold drugs my goals were to find new dealers to sell for me and/or try and increase the volume they purchased. The ones already buying are in the bag
no, they're in the volume business. Customer Acquisition and Retention costs are pretty high among casual drinkers, you spend a lot of money on trendy advertising that doesn't necessarily return.

but if you put 6 beer commercials with 'slow pour footage' on during an hour of football, every dad in FL just knocked back a 6er and is heading to the garage for another one before halftime.

George Thoros

Funder God
Oct 17, 2015

Want to be my business partner?

Bones Nose

Same shackles, New chain
Jun 13, 2016
no, they're in the volume business. Customer Acquisition and Retention costs are pretty high among casual drinkers, you spend a lot of money on trendy advertising that doesn't necessarily return.

but if you put 6 beer commercials with 'slow pour footage' on during an hour of football, every dad in FL just knocked back a 6er and is heading to the garage for another one before halftime.
You're making me thirsty

conor mcgregor nut hugger

Biden won, get over it losers
Oct 24, 2015

"sold", "were" and "purchased" lol