Ketogenic Diet?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
Been on this for a full three days now. Worst part has been no pizza and soda. But now I have this weird Freaking taste in my mouth. I've brushed my teeth multiple times and drink tons of water. But still have it. Other than that, things are going good. Just looking forward to completing my first week of this.
Gaeseki, ive it a few more days and youl never go back to pizza and soda, both are truly worthless and gross. I used to be a huge soda drinker not the only time Ill drink it is if I want to eat more but am full (say I paid for something expensive at a restaurant and get full too fast). Chugging coke seems to stretch my stomach then after I burp it feels like ive got more room in there.. very rarely drink soda and was addicted before.

Pizza? that shits gross.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
I use MTC oil as part of my routine but be careful because it gives you shits if you take too much.

I just had the shits.... again

:eek:

Jeon Sa

Jun 27, 2016
Can someone please post a meal plan for this diet Eating windows what you can and can't eating just a complete breakdown.

Thanks

ronniejohnson09

Aug 2, 2022
In the Ketonic diet, Your body aims to consume fewer carbs and replace them with fats. So definitely it can reduce the weight of body due to burning of more fat. But this diet can be beneficial against diabetes, epilepsy, and Alzheimer's by reducing blood pressure. So you should carry your keto diet but you have to reduce the use of eggs if it causes problems for you.