General Lady Gaga IQ 166

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Nope
higher IQ doesn't equal success in any way

It can even hinder it

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
Of course, using the term 'phooey' in public will also get you glassed, but I imagine that rule applies to Canada as well, as it probably also does in Uganda.

On the other hand, in Australia feel free to call people 'silly bugger' and encourage children to use that term instead of normal profanity, never stopping to think for a second what 'bugger' actually means.

Calling someone a spastic sodomite is actually considered a friendly and endearing thing to call someone here.
The only acceptable time to say "phooey" is after the words "Hong Kong".

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
A Satan loving parasite in this plane of existence - brought here to deceive the minds of the youth and lead them astray from the true meaning of life ....

Fuck her - love her - leave her ...cause we don't fuckin need her ...keep her out the hood ....keep her looking good ....fuck lady gaga....

With that said ...these Satanists have talent ...loved her Howard Stern Performance.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0X7PodqDSE

RussfromNH

Live Free or Die
Dec 12, 2018
Ted Kaczynsks iq was 167 in the 5th grade Ted Bundy had an iq of 136

no matter how you look at it they weren't bright at all

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016

I just read this. So apparently successful singer Whitney Houston, who ruined her career with drugs, saved her daughter from drowning in the bath. Then a few hours later drowned in the bath. Then a few years later the daughter drowned in the bath.

This is why showers were invented. Baths are for dummies.
Blood sacrifice - they kept Whitney's body in her hotel room till the awards show was over..

Gaga was smart enough to blood sacrifice her best friend (Lina Morgana who fell off a building.) then stole her entire look.

Gaga the little satanist which. She smart

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
This raises an interesting question that is the correlation between skin complexion and intelligence. If you look at the IQ rankings with respect to average IQ per country the darker skinned nations also have lower IQs whereas the whiter ones are smarter. Now back tro your glove analogy, look at Michael Jackson a man who thought it didnt matter if your black or white yet, bleached his skin wore only one glove?

How would you like it if youre child's neurosurgeon was trained in equatorial guinea and only wore one glove?

Is this man wearing one glove?

View attachment 55295
WTF are you talking about, Vutu?

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
Ok Lady GaGa is smart, but the question remains is she packin? I.E. Is that a sock in her shorts or is she just happy to be there? Is she tucking Mr. Winkie?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Zero. I don't even know any drug dealers in derby. And even if I did I wouldn't buy it from these sheep shaggers
Turns out I did actually meet a local drug dealer. Never got any drugs of him. Just used to have a chat. And then boom I guess he's dead or jail because not seen him for months.