Lee is a better version of Khabib

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

What's your fight IQ?
I don't know.
But I think he has what it takes to beat Alvarez and perhaps get more time to study Khabib or whoever else fights for the title, i.e. bide his time and hopefully (for him) pull in some major ppv numbers if he gets super hot.

SCADA

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
Do you have amnesia???????

LOL, ever heard of Javier Mendes, he said right away that on purpose Khabib was practiving his stand up. The guy is so dominant at getting it to the ground that he literally has to let fighters stand with him just to practice his stand up.

You are failing the IQ test, study and come back and do better por favor. Peace
What in the actual fuk.

Go back and listen to his corner in between rounds.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
What in the actual fuk.

Dude, his coach understood later that Khabib wanted it on the feet hence why he is own coach said that right away post fight, you think Mendes yelling td, and Khabib ignoring that means he could not take him down, did you not even listen to his own coach, facepalm

M

member 3289

List of fighters that beat Khabib:

- Kevin Lee
- Tony Ferguson
- Brian Ortega
- Max Holloway
- CONOR MCGREGOR

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
List of fighters that beat Khabib:

- Kevin Lee
- Tony Ferguson
- Brian Ortega
- Max Holloway
- CONOR MCGREGOR
Ortega us the toughest fight of all you named... so Much so I'd be nervous as fuck khabib might get caught in a guillotine.

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Ortega is a better and likeable version of Tony..Tony actually has better takedowns but everything else I think Ortega is better at.

M

member 3289

Ortega us the toughest fight of all you named... so Much so I'd be nervous as fuck khabib might get caught in a guillotine.
Ortega is an absolute animal if he locks on to you.

And because Khabib has to clinch to get most of his TDs, that is a terrible match-up for him.

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Ortega is an absolute animal if he locks on to you.

And because Khabib has to clinch to get most of his TDs, that is a terrible match-up for him.
Khabib will walk through his punches and make it as ugly fight...Throw him around by keeping his head on the inside and takedowns.. meanwhile keeping ortegas wrists tied up and is wrestling rides to keep ortegas back.. trapping the near side ankle while having the far wrist tied up making It possible to use your right hand to bludgeon him to the ears and temple with casting punches...guida showed the wrestling recipe to beat ortega and was up decisively on the score cards before getting caught by a nasty knee in the final round..I know khabib is beatable but I don't think he will be beaten within the next few years..imho he could fight 5 more yours and retire and I think he would be undefeated..36-0 with 10 title defenses..G.O.A.T

Muridae83

Posting Machine
Nov 3, 2016
What in the actual fuk.

Then go back and listen to the corner advice in the MJ fight.. and then tell me how much khabib listened. Same with the Barbosa... and u really think he tried to take Al down. The fact that Khabib didnt chain wrestle once in the AL fight should tell u how scary that is... and u said 6/15 isnt impressive... well most of those takedown attempt were either so low % shooting that even getting a single takedown from that distance is impressive. Some of the attempts werent even suppose to takedown the opponent just to make him lower his stance and hands so he could be comfortable on the feet.