General Let’s Dox Some TMMAC Twitter Accounts

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Pretty sure he made a reference, which he later explained and removed, quit being a drama queen.
I hate it when you're right. Nobody kept calling him anything. A joke was made in a thread full of jokes and Jesus didn't like it. @Bones Nose editted his posts asap and told him it was a joke. End of story.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'm not trying to start shit but what if bones nose quits the forum because Rambo falsely accused him of being a multiple pedo accuser?

When will the carnage ever end?

M

member 3289

I hate it when you're right. Nobody kept calling him anything. A joke was made in a thread full of jokes and Jesus didn't like it. @Bones Nose editted his posts asap and told him it was a joke. End of story.
Exactly this.

And guys, before you judge, @Bones Nose is from a city called Pompano Beach. It is the definition of a shithole. Actually there's a nice area in it by the beach but it's like 10% of the city. Bones Nose lives in the 90%.

For reference, this is a very recent pic of the most expensive home and car in the Golden Acres housing project he grew up in:

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Pretty sure he made a reference, which he later explained and removed, quit being a drama queen.
It was in a few threads....started in Rogan thread

Limpy called me a ped and that wasn't cool
Same with calling onetrick one
Same with calling Jesus one

Not cool imo...was just giving my take cause grateful asked...if it is a forum that allows that insult then population will suffer

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Exactly this.

And guys, before you judge, @Bones Nose is from a city called Pompano Beach. It is the definition of a shithole. Actually there's a nice area in it by the beach but it's like 10% of the city. Bones Nose lives in the 90%.

For reference, this is a very recent pic of the most expensive home and car in the Golden Acres housing project he grew up in:

Dang you fuckers should see where I grew up

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Was in a few threads and was over a few days

End of story

T

The Big Guy

The joke I made wasn't even a pedo joke. But it was a sweet fucking joke with unfortunate consequences.

Y'all can hate me if you want. Have @Slutman Lars crucify me for tmmacs sins. I'll be your martyr

M

member 3289

The joke I made wasn't even a pedo joke. But it was a sweet fucking joke with unfortunate consequences.

Y'all can hate me if you want. Have @Slutman Lars crucify me for tmmacs sins. I'll be your martyr
The guy accusing you of this now is the forum's passive-aggressive peacemaker. Notice the friendly rating he gave your post as proof of that.

He will make slightly confrontational statements and then back down and say he was just speaking "in general" the moment he's challenged on anything.

If you really wanna see him lose his mind, put him on ignore and never respond to any of his posts.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I had this long cordial explanation, but changed my mind.

Fuck off with your drama dumb shit here.
Same to you

I responded as to why Jesus bailed to another member I don't know the details other than what observed..if thats deserves a fuck you, then you right back

Last edited: