General Let’s Dox Some TMMAC Twitter Accounts

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
The guy accusing you of this now is the forum's passive-aggressive peacemaker. Notice the friendly rating he gave your post as proof of that.

He will make slightly confrontational statements and then back down and say he was just speaking "in general" the moment he's challenged on anything.

If you really wanna see him lose his mind, put him on ignore and never respond to any of his posts.
Ratings triggered again?

Please respond

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Same to you

I responded as to why Jesus bailed to another member I don't know the details other than what observed..if thats deserves a fuck you, then you right back

You're always starting shit and blaming us for everything. It's not accurate and you ought to stop starting shit and being a drama queen.

M

member 1013

The joke I made wasn't even a pedo joke. But it was a sweet fucking joke with unfortunate consequences.

Y'all can hate me if you want. Have @Slutman Lars crucify me for tmmacs sins. I'll be your martyr
The crosses used for crucifixion were actually shaped like an “x” and not a “t.”

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I had to quote this again just to say it again...quit being fucking drama starting baby.
You're always starting shit and blaming us for everything. It's not accurate and you ought to stop starting shit and being a drama queen.
I only relayed what I observed to a member that asked...I don't have all the details behind the scenes...I stayed out of those threads when they got heated.

Seemed like jesus wanted action and bailed cause there wasn't any...sounds like that may be incorrect.

All I know for sure is that nobody likes to be called chomo, joking or not...some folks have had that happen to them or their loved ones so can be a very touchy subject.

Bones nose makes me laugh...that joke is a bit too far IMO...Jesus also makes me laugh...so sad all around that he is pissed/inactive

T

The Big Guy

I only relayed what I observed to a member that asked...I don't have all the details behind the scenes...I stayed out of those threads when they got heated.

Seemed like jesus wanted action and bailed cause there wasn't any...sounds like that may be incorrect.

All I know for sure is that nobody likes to be called chomo, joking or not...some folks have had that happen to them or their loved ones so can be a very touchy subject.

Bones nose makes me laugh...that joke is a bit too far IMO...Jesus also makes me laugh...so sad all around that he is pissed/inactive

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Then stop twisting shit and turning us into your fall guy. You're contributing constantly to misinformation.
So your saying there is some behind the scenes shit going down?

Is there more to this than meets the eyeball?

Was he treadstone?

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
misinformation.
The MSM of tmmac?

guess I should have put a not 100% sure disclaimer on that post...I thought I saw it multiple days in multiple threads...of course I don't have access to the mod side if the situation...I don't know if he talked to you guys or just bailed or wut

Last edited:

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
The MSM of tmmac?

guess I should have put a not 100% sure disclaimer on that post...I thought I saw it multiple days in multiple threads...of course I don't have access to the mod side if the situation...I don't know if he talked to you guys or just bailed or wut
Man you suck at arguing with the MoDs.

I predict within 5 pages you will offer to knit them all blankets made from hemp or some shit

T

The Big Guy

The MSM of tmmac?

One thread i said any piper fan is a pedo. She dresses like she's 12. Has braces and wears kids clothes and gets fucked next to teddy bears. That's pedophile shit and you can't change my mind. Its fucking sick. He jumped to defend piper fans

Then in the dox thread I posted this as a joke

Which i thought was hilarious. Just looked up fucked up twitter accounts to throw one of you on it. Saw this pedo one and thought of jesus immediately. He freaked and I tried to edit so he wouldnt be upset. I want to make him laugh but maybe I hit too close to home. Idk.

If anyone has a problem sign the fucking waiver

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
Man oh man, I just asked a simple question about what happened to Jesus X @Jesus X. I miss most of the sudden departures around here, and curiosity got the better of me. Didn't mean to stir the shit pot, but now.....

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Man oh man, I just asked a simple question about what happened to Jesus X @Jesus X. I miss most of the sudden departures around here, and curiosity got the better of me. Didn't mean to stir the shit pot, but now.....

I’m sick of you playing this innocent little school boy routine. YOU INSTIGATING PIECE OF SHIT!!!!

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
One thread i said any piper fan is a pedo. She dresses like she's 12. Has braces and wears kids clothes and gets fucked next to teddy bears. That's pedophile shit and you can't change my mind. Its fucking sick. He jumped to defend piper fans

Then in the dox thread I posted this as a joke

Which i thought was hilarious. Just looked up fucked up twitter accounts to throw one of you on it. Saw this pedo one and thought of jesus immediately. He freaked and I tried to edit so he wouldnt be upset. I want to make him laugh but maybe I hit too close to home. Idk.

If anyone has a problem sign the fucking waiver
I liked you replying to him trying to figure out if he was serious or not and then realizing he was furious.