NSFW Let's talk about that banner image at the top of the TMMAC page

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MovinOn

Canis lupus familiaris
Jan 3, 2018
That one with the snowman wearing the Tito Ortiz "Team Punishment" cap (or toque). It's pretty cool but it's got a Christmas feel to it. Tomorrow is Jan. 12. Time to change that sucker, Wild @Wild Splinty @Splinty

How democratic a process is the selection of the next image that will go in that space? How about members post suggestions in this thread and we'll pick a winner.

Since I'm pushing for this, I'm gonna offer up this one. It maintains the winter theme and it appears that Splinty is a fan of, uh, downhill skiing.

If that's too racy for the main page, then how about this?

Anyone else???

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Yeah Splinty @Splinty's been busy the past couple of weeks putting a new hot tub and wet bar in the yacht, and can't be bothered with such trivial shit like keeping the forum running properly. He'll be back online mid-March and I'm sure he'll get to it then guyz.

M

member 3289

Yeah Splinty @Splinty's been busy the past couple of weeks putting a new hot tub and wet bar in the yacht, and can't be bothered with such trivial shit like keeping the forum running properly. He'll be back online mid-March and I'm sure he'll get to it then guyz.
He'd ask you to take care of it but this is what happened when he asked you to look at why the servers were overheating:

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
feel free to change it to the dark theme and the holiday bullshit goes away. i hate the dark theme so im stuck with christmas till Splinty @Splinty gets back from his afghanistan bachi boy holiday

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
feel free to change it to the dark theme and the holiday bullshit goes away. i hate the dark theme so im stuck with christmas till Splinty @Splinty gets back from his afghanistan bachi boy holiday
Is there anything else we can do for your high maintenance ass, princess? Maybe sparkly buttons or something?

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
joe lauzon didnt like it cuz he rolls naked with the palmquist brothers

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Imagine if Splint and I sold out to someone that actually knows wtf they're doing. It wouldn't be the same, would it. No? Yeah, so get off our fucking asses.