Society Let's Talk About The Community Standards

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
No, but I wanted to buy one a while back. I forget the model, but they have a kit where you get barrels for both .17 and .22.
I've barely had the opportunity to shoot over the last couple years, and when I did it's been on the skeet field. This sounds vaguely familiar to me though. I bought a CZ Night Sky a few years back, and that think shoots absolutely outstanding groups.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
BeardOfKnowledge @BeardOfKnowledge i just noticed that the price has creeped up in that rifle nowadays. When I was looking a couple years back I recall it being closer to $550. Which I thought was good
Brother the price of EVERYTHING is up. I legit wonder how some people are making ends meet right now. I had to replace a GFI receptacle in our garage yesterday. Paid $21 for it. I about shit.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
Brother the price of EVERYTHING is up. I legit wonder how some people are making ends meet right now. I had to replace a GFI receptacle in our garage yesterday. Paid $21 for it. I about shit.
I know man, everything is more expensive these days. While I’m aware, my brain still refuses to accept it as reality sometimes. Either that, or I’m just a grumpy and cheap old man lol

I’ve started cranking up my hourly rates up for clients. Certain projects it’s been kind of a big jump, but so far pretty much everyone has just accepted it and said “cool, I understand - we’re doing the same thing”

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
I know man, everything is more expensive these days. While I’m aware, my brain still refuses to accept it as reality sometimes. Either that, or I’m just a grumpy and cheap old man lol

I’ve started cranking up my hourly rates up for clients. Certain projects it’s been kind of a big jump, but so far pretty much everyone has just accepted it and said “cool, I understand - we’re doing the same thing”
After the "Covid" and "Ukraine" excuses are done, it will be interesting to see how this all plays out. Companies are obviously price gouging as most are reporting record profits while still raising prices and getting government assistance.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
After the "Covid" and "Ukraine" excuses are done, it will be interesting to see how this all plays out. Companies are obviously price gouging as most are reporting record profits while still raising prices and getting government assistance.
None of this is sustainable. Something is going to have to give and it will be interesting to see what crashes first. Some seriously fragile times right now.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
None of this is sustainable. Something is going to have to give and it will be interesting to see what crashes first. Some seriously fragile times right now.
The economy will crash and the gobernment will swoop in and bail out the companies. Rinse and repeat.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
The economy will crash and the gobernment will swoop in and bail out the companies. Rinse and repeat.
Exactly. Privatizing the gains. Socializing the losses. More wealth transfers to the 1% are incoming since republicans and democrats alike continue to vote in politicians that are financed by corporations

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Exactly. Privatizing the gains. Socializing the losses. More wealth transfers to the 1% are incoming since republicans and democrats alike continue to vote in politicians that are financed by corporations
We need a solid Monarch to move in and clean house on the corrupt folks and the corrupt system.
I'm not talking about Orange man.

A reset of the system is due and the system isn't gonna fix the system.

Monarch will need extremely good security to avoid a "lone shooter" incident.

Got this idea from some smart guy talking on a podcast today, not entirely sold on it but it sounded better than our current two headed snake.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
We need a solid Monarch to move in and clean house on the corrupt folks and the corrupt system.

Got this idea from some smart guy talking on a podcast today, not entirely sold on it but it sounded better than our current two headed snake.
This is either a troll post, or you are seriously one of the most unamerican people I’ve ever met. A monarchy? Really? For you to even suggest that, Wild @Wild should be banning you. It’s literally the most UnAmerican idea. I’ll take a pinking or a ban. Fuck you. You are fucking retarded.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Here's a piece of advice for you dummies.... I'm sure I've been pinked more than everyone in this thread combined.

But it's for cunt behaviour. But not for this political shit you guys get so pissy about. Bunch of wimps.

Go watch baseball instead!

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Here's a piece of advice for you dummies.... I'm sure I've been pinked more than everyone in this thread combined.

But it's for cunt behaviour. But not for this political shit you guys get so pissy about. Bunch of wimps.

Go watch baseball instead!
Stop being a cunt.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Rambo John J @Rambo John J is a traitor to the USA. Dude wants to have a monarch? For fuck sake, how fucking stupid can you be?
Take a deep breath and continue the dialogue man. Zero to 100 doesn’t accomplish anything. Maybe the wording isn’t what he intended.

I will say this, I don’t know what you want to call it, but the IRS, DOJ, FBI, and CDC are all rotten to the core, from the inside out. They all need to be investigated, decimated and rebuilt with honesty and integrity as core values. And you won’t find anyone more pro-America than me.

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Take a deep breath and continue the dialogue man. Zero to 100 doesn’t accomplish anything. Maybe the wording isn’t what he intended.

I will say this, I don’t know what you want to call it, but the IRS, DOJ, FBI, and CDC are all rotten to the core, from the inside out. They all need to be investigated, decimated and rebuilt with honesty and integrity as core values. And you won’t find anyone more pro-America than me.
No, fuck that. Anyone who suggests we should go to a monarchy is a fucking idiot.

Oct 24, 2015

Derp

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
paid $24 where I'm at last weekend.