General *LIVE* Arizona - Maricopa County Recount

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Friendly reminder that this thread is now more than three months old, and - just as predicted - this entire thing is stupid bullshit that has found nothing, is run by incompetent clowns, is built on nothing but conspiracy garbage, and is essentially a grifting operation squeezing money out of gullible, delusional cultists.

What a surprise, right? Who could have seen THAT coming.

??

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Friendly reminder that this thread is now more than three months old, and - just as predicted - this entire thing is stupid bullshit that has found nothing, is run by incompetent clowns, is built on nothing but conspiracy garbage, and is essentially a grifting operation squeezing money out of gullible, delusional cultists.

What a surprise, right? Who could have seen THAT coming.

??
don't break your arm, Nostradamus.

FWIW - if you were right more often, it wouldn't feel so special that you want to point it out to everyone

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Take for example Kelly Johnson, a retired lawyer from California, who spends his time and money travelling to Republican protests and rallies.

"I was just talking to a hotel manager while getting breakfast … what she said was that her parents do not know of any one person [living in Arizona] who voted for Biden," Johnson said last month as a reason he was certain fraud had occurred.

"Not a single person. Everyone voted for Trump."

View attachment 42194

Kelly Johnson, who believes the election was illegitimate, travels to protests with an assortment of Trump gear and his handgun. (ABC News: Emily Olson )

Carrying flags and banners and guns, Kelly and others spent days demonstrating outside the counting facilities.
I can't imagine why a guy in a Trump hat while sporting a holstered handgun doesn't get anyone to admit they voted for Biden.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
I gotta say, the 15 minutes you've been on the forum have brought enlightenment & humor we didn't think we'd see again(we discuss this behind closed doors).
It's like Aristotle's Gene's were spliced with Jim Carrey.
Oh, you sit and gossip about me behind my back over pm. Good for you.

Say, when's that New Zealand politics thread taking off?
Who cares about New Zealand politics? It's not a circus shitshow.

I know a bunch of us Americans who can't wait to stalk that thread with our abounding insight into the prime emperor of Jekyll Island 2.0.
No, you don't. Why would you? Politically, there's nothing to talk about here.

Anyway, good job furiously trying to distract from the utter failure of this fake news nothingburger that is this Arizona embarrassment. ?

??

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
He doesn't even believe it. That's what I've been saying since the beginning! It was a good thought and a fun idea but reality has set in and it can't be denied anymore.
Its not really fun though is it.

Trump has divided America better than any Communist ever could.

The Russians couldn't have a better enemy within.

Destabilising and causing chaos.
sparkuri @sparkuri there's less shame in admitting you were wrong than in continuing to be wrong. These two guys also fell for right wing propaganda but now reject their former blonde gods once they realise the promises were hollow.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
sparkuri @sparkuri there's less shame in admitting you were wrong than in continuing to be wrong. These two guys also fell for right wing propaganda but now reject their former blonde gods once they realise the promises were hollow.
One of them fell for the new blonde God and the other is still blaming muh Russia.