General *LIVE* Arizona - Maricopa County Recount

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Here comes a shock to many.

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump urged senior Justice Department officials to declare the results of the 2020 election “corrupt” in a December phone call, according to handwritten notes from one of the participants in the conversation.

The notes of the Dec. 27 call, released Friday by the House Oversight Committee, underscore the lengths to which Trump went to try to overturn the results of the election and to elicit the support of law enforcement officials and other government leaders in that effort. Emails released last month show that Trump and his allies in the last weeks of his presidency pressured the Justice Department to investigate unsubstantiated claims of widespread 2020 election fraud, and the department's inspector general is looking into whether department officials tried to subvert the results.

“Just say the election was corrupt and leave the rest to me and the R. Congressmen,” Trump said at one point to then-Acting Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen, according to notes taken by Richard Donoghue, who was then Rosen's deputy and who was also on the call.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I was bamboozled!
if you were bamboozled, you were fooled for the purpose of being cheated.

I'd call it a hoodwink, which is deception by false appearance. You thought it was going to be a real audit, but it was....this.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I am soooooo glad I have notifications turned off.
I imagine Splinty @Splinty would have to screen censor my notifications.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Friendly reminder that the election was in November, Biden took office in January, it is now August, and all of this "recount" bullshit is - exactly as predicted - absolutely nothing but stupid conspiracy garbage.

How long are you conspiratards going to keep desperately clinging on to these embarrassing lies?

??

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Friendly reminder that the election was in November, Biden took office in January, it is now August, and all of this "recount" bullshit is - exactly as predicted - absolutely nothing but stupid conspiracy garbage.

How long are you conspiratards going to keep desperately clinging on to these embarrassing lies?

??

There's been a lot of money collected from the suckers though.

Been a very successful grift

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Here comes a shock to many.

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump urged senior Justice Department officials to declare the results of the 2020 election “corrupt” in a December phone call, according to handwritten notes from one of the participants in the conversation.

The notes of the Dec. 27 call, released Friday by the House Oversight Committee, underscore the lengths to which Trump went to try to overturn the results of the election and to elicit the support of law enforcement officials and other government leaders in that effort. Emails released last month show that Trump and his allies in the last weeks of his presidency pressured the Justice Department to investigate unsubstantiated claims of widespread 2020 election fraud, and the department's inspector general is looking into whether department officials tried to subvert the results.

“Just say the election was corrupt and leave the rest to me and the R. Congressmen,” Trump said at one point to then-Acting Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen, according to notes taken by Richard Donoghue, who was then Rosen's deputy and who was also on the call.
Imagine the reaction these right-wing mouthbreathers would have to this if it was Obama doing it in 2016. It would have been nonstop for years.

??

Last edited:

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Imagine the reaction these right-wing mouthbreathers would have to this if it was Obama doing it in 2016. It would have been nonstop for months.

??
[/QUOTE]
Years.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Imagine the reaction these right-wing mouthbreathers would have to this if it was Obama doing it in 2016. It would have been nonstop for months.

??
Years.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, went back and edited, 'cause you're right. Absolutely pathetic, the hypocrisy and constant dishonesty.

??

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Yeah, went back and edited, 'cause you're right. Absolutely pathetic, the hypocrisy and constant dishonesty.

??
[/QUOTE]
Never forget the tan suited terrorist fist bump, never!

I miss those days when scandals were low key and the country's leader hadn't made it by being arrogant, childish, rude, and dishonest.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
hes such a whiney loser tho. do they actually love him or do they convince themselves that they love him since they love to hate the same people he hates?
It's a symptom of the disease.

Early 2000's onward, obnoxious and self centered reality stars became highly admired and given attention endlessly. A certain indefinable shallowness of culture spiraled out of control when it merged with social media. It became a cancer, smoothly transitioning into politics because of course.

In comes the Donald. A reality star. Has a following. Talks a lot. Deep as a raindrop. Rich since he dropped. Absolutely the person most impressed by Donald Trump.
He's perfect.

His son will be nominated and the cancer will continue.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Like one of those sovereign citizen assholes.

"I know the rules!"
<proceeds to clearly and explicitly demonstrate that in fact he does not know the rules>

The depressing thing, though? These are not fanatics. These are normal, everyday people. Perfectly good neighbours, no doubt. But their minds have been totally rotted by years of constant right wing lies. "Everybody knows Trump won......" there's just no actual reality backing that up, at all. It's just nothing but stupid lies, all the way down.

??

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Like one of those sovereign citizen assholes.

"I know the rules!"
<proceeds to clearly and explicitly demonstrate that in fact he does not know the rules>

The depressing thing, though? These are not fanatics. These are normal, everyday people. Perfectly good neighbours, no doubt. But their minds have been totally rotted by years of constant right wing lies. "Everybody knows Trump won......" there's just no actual reality backing that up, at all. It's just nothing but stupid lies, all the way down.

??

Scary.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
agreed. hopefully nothing happens. and hopefully the big lie fades away into the nothingness that it has been since the beginning

Nah. Can't see it. Genie is out the bottle now.

You're looking at 35 million people at least.

Its not a fringe group of nut nuts. It's an actual movement.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

??
Friendly reminder

You are still butthurt over Russian Collusion