General *LIVE* Arizona - Maricopa County Recount

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Stop spreading lies and you won't have to worry about being called out and then grandstand about it.
Whatever, man.

I come to you in good faith, you're determined to be a cunt no matter what. Fine.

Are you that fucking dense that you legitimately can't see any difference between a stupid hashtag impotently posted by a handful of woke Twitter whiners, and an organised propaganda campaign spearheaded by the President himself, endorsed by the entire Republican Party, and resulting in TWO THIRDS OF REPUBLICAN VOTERS believing that Biden won only by fraud?

Are you genuinely that fucking rock stupid that you can't see the difference? You consider that a legitimate equivalence?

Or are you just being a troll?

??

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Whatever, man.

I come to you in good faith, you're determined to be a cunt no matter what. Fine.

Are you that fucking dense that you legitimately can't see any difference between a stupid hashtag impotently posted by a handful of woke Twitter whiners, and an organised propaganda campaign spearheaded by the President himself, endorsed by the entire Republican Party, and resulting in TWO THIRDS OF REPUBLICAN VOTERS believing that Biden won only by fraud?

Are you genuinely that fucking rock stupid that you can't see the difference? You consider that a legitimate equivalence?

Or are you just being a troll?

??
You are not coming in good faith by putting words in my mouth. I did not say the actions were the same.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
I wish I could say the same.
Give me one single post directed towards me where you cite a single piece of legislation or historical event to back your case.

In fact, I'll pretty much settle for any post where you take the trouble to provide anything to back your statements.

Two line platitudes and proclamations that you're unwilling to have questioned? Yeah, you got those for days.

In fact, show me a post where you acknowledge that any point I made on any political topic has any validity at all. Since, you know, you're interacting with me in good faith and wanting constructive dialogue, and all.

??

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Give me one single post directed towards me where you cite a single piece of legislation or historical event to back your case.

In fact, I'll pretty much settle for any post where you take the trouble to provide anything to back your statements.

Two line platitudes and proclamations that you're unwilling to have questioned? Yeah, you got those for days.

In fact, show me a post where you acknowledge that any point I made on any political topic has any validity at all. Since, you know, you're interacting with me in good faith and wanting constructive dialogue, and all.

??

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
The Trump Campaign Knew the Dominion Voting Machine Stuff Was Nonsense When They Started With It
A newly uncovered internal memo closes the case on the big scam.
By the time the news conference occurred on Nov. 19, Mr. Trump’s campaign had already prepared an internal memo on many of the outlandish claims about the company, Dominion Voting Systems, and the separate software company, Smartmatic. The memo had determined that those allegations were untrue.
The court papers, which were initially filed late last week as a motion in a defamation lawsuit brought against the campaign and others by a former Dominion employee, Eric Coomer, contain evidence that officials in the Trump campaign were aware early on that many of the claims against the companies were baseless.
The documents also suggest that the campaign sat on its findings about Dominion even as Sidney Powell and other lawyers attacked the company in the conservative media and ultimately filed four federal lawsuits accusing it of a vast conspiracy to rig the election against Mr. Trump…As Mr. Coomer’s lawyers wrote in their motion in the defamation suit, “The memo produced by the Trump campaign shows that, at least internally, the Trump campaign found there was no evidence to support the conspiracy theories regarding Dominion” and Mr. Coomer.