General *LIVE* Arizona - Maricopa County Recount

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Maricopa County supervisor resigning after comments on election audit go public

View: https://twitter.com/jenafifield/status/1440501903507406864?s=21

A Republican Maricopa County supervisor plans to step down from his post after audio was published of him making comments about his colleagues concerning the controversial Arizona Senate audit of the 2020 election in his county.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Cyber Ninjas, flouting court order, refuse to turn over public records to the Senate

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Cyber Ninjas, flouting court order, refuse to turn over public records to the Senate
These are the safe hands of an honest election audit?

The GOP will never, ever get another vote from me.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Maricopa County supervisor resigning after comments on election audit go public

View: https://twitter.com/jenafifield/status/1440501903507406864?s=21

A Republican Maricopa County supervisor plans to step down from his post after audio was published of him making comments about his colleagues concerning the controversial Arizona Senate audit of the 2020 election in his county.
Sounds to me like someone isn't trusting the plan.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Her name is Karen, so...

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
You guys who supported these fuckwit clowns and their attempt to destroy American democracy and institute one-party minority rule based on stupid lies - aren't you embarrassed, at this point?

??

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Q: How did the Democratic Party go from being a bumbling, snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, incapable bunch to developing into an unstoppable juggernaut that can rig elections unless the Republican wins?

A: They're still as bumbling as ever, the election wasn't rigged, and this ridiculous GOP "If I lose they cheated" script is for voters who can't see through obvious bullshit.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
this ridiculous GOP "If I lose they cheated" script
It absolutely blows my mind how many people see this - see that it is the party doctrine now, and will be the unified Republican position for EVERY election from this point on - and they can only whine about what an existential threat to America Kamala fucking Harris somehow is.

??