General *LIVE* Arizona - Maricopa County Recount

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Has team Trump made a statement yet?
"Massive fraud was found in the Arizona Forensic Audit, sometimes referred to as “Fraudit.” The numbers are Election Changing!"

"I will be discussing the winning results of the Arizona Forensic Audit, which will show 44,000 possibly illegal ballots cast, tomorrow at the Great State of Georgia rally, which will be packed!"

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
"Massive fraud was found in the Arizona Forensic Audit, sometimes referred to as “Fraudit.” The numbers are Election Changing!"

"I will be discussing the winning results of the Arizona Forensic Audit, which will show 44,000 possibly illegal ballots cast, tomorrow at the Great State of Georgia rally, which will be packed!"

“If I keep repeating a lie, the dumb people will believe it”.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
They will never stop crying about it, ever. We know this.
This is the new Republican playbook going forward. The midterms next year will be the same shit, but all across the country, in every single race that a Republican loses, they will - as a party - absolutely refuse to accept it.

And that means that American democracy itself is teetering, and in real and serious danger.

??

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
This is the new Republican play book going forward. The midterms next year will be the same shit, but all across the country, in every single race that a Republican loses, they will - as a party - absolutely refuse to accept it.

And that means that American democracy itself is teetering, and in real and serious danger.

??
I just now saw some headlines about these results not being accepted either and that some think this recount was fixed.

Adults are the new children.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021

View: https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1441944885339344896?s=20

The South Carolina senator also praised the development of the coronavirus vaccine under the Trump administration, an effort that was dubbed "Operation Warp Speed." Graham called it "the most significant medical accomplishment, maybe in the history of the country."
He has no soul.
Nobody in the GOP has a spine, they're all frightened of the fat oaf and know the slightest hint of not conforming could end their ride.