General *LIVE* Arizona - Maricopa County Recount

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
I really hope the GOP's endless Presidential election loss goes on for another few years, it's been great watching them embrace losing without any dignity whatsoever

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
I really hope the GOP's endless Presidential election loss goes on for another few years, it's been great watching them embrace losing without any dignity whatsoever
Except they are going to kill American democracy with this shit in the next few years.

You can't have millions and millions and millions of people who absolutely refuse to accept the fair result of an election if they don't like it, and who live in a media ecosystem that is explicitly anti-reality, and who blindly follow an anti-democracy personality cult, and expect to keep your democracy. You just can't. It's actually not funny at all, it's terrifying.

??

Last edited:

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Except they are going to kill American democracy with this shit in the next few years.

You can't have millions and millions and millions of people who absolutely refuse to accept the fair result of an election if they don't like it, and who live in a media ecosystem that is explicitly anti-reality, and who blindly follow an anti-democracy personality cult, and expect to keep your democracy. You just can't. It's actually not funny at all, it's terrifying.

??

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I mean, they did full on steal an election 20 years ago, so it's not like this is a new behavior as some people are screaming from the mountain tops.

That being said, I'm enjoying the same people who say "They lost all the court cases, get over it." and "This is an attack on democracy." are also largely the same people who are vocal about the American justice system being a sham that’s beholden to white supremacy. Good times.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
I mean, they did full on steal an election 20 years ago, so it's not like this is a new behavior as some people are screaming from the mountain tops.

That being said, I'm enjoying the same people who say "They lost all the court cases, get over it." and "This is an attack on democracy." are also largely the same people who are vocal about the American justice system being a sham that’s beholden to white supremacy. Good times.
Who on here is "vocal about the American justice system being a sham that's beholden to white supremacy"?

??

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Why do people hate science lately?
It's the reason you can take medication to make you better. The reason you can microwave your burrito. The reason you can call in sick to work at the tech company that exists because of science. New discoveries every year, greater advances.

Can we please stop shitting on the single greatest method we've ever devised of sifting fact from fiction?

Science is an incredibly broad term. Give it some specificity!

If your Delta 88 is a POS, you don't say the automobile industry is garbage and not to be trusted.