General Looting n Protesting n Minneapolis

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
this shit is pretty sad. not a good mix with angry mob and the police.

I say all COPS take a 1 month vacation, more like a workshop. there, they should air out all of their dirty laundries and do some jujitsu training.

during the time, people can police their own, handout CCW permits for all county mandatory, some kind of executive order on states with holding periods after you purchase a gun (fuck you I live in Cali)

people will appreciate the police and the 2nd Amendment a lot more after that for sure

this will de-escalate the tension between the angry people and the police and weed out the shitty police

kill two birds with one stone

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Makes sense, if they don't do that the show runners are clearly racist.
I mean, maybe I see this in a little different light also since I believe we have the largest voice actor industry around.
As an example the dude speaking Denzel Washington is also speaking Jason Statham. So whatever the color of his skin may be, it would differ to one character for sure. But who cares?

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I mean, maybe I see this in a little different light also since I believe we have the largest voice actor industry around.
As an example the dude speaking Denzel Washington is also speaking Jason Statham. So whatever the color of his skin may be, it would differ to one character for sure. But who cares?
I think you hit the nail on the head with your last sentence.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
this shit is pretty sad. not a good mix with angry mob and the police.

I say all COPS take a 1 month vacation, more like a workshop. there, they should air out all of their dirty laundries and do some jujitsu training.

during the time, people can police their own, handout CCW permits for all county mandatory, some kind of executive order on states with holding periods after you purchase a gun (fuck you I live in Cali)

people will appreciate the police and the 2nd Amendment a lot more after that for sure

this will de-escalate the tension between the angry people and the police and weed out the shitty police

kill two birds with one stone
Holy shit dude, that would be The Purge. I see where you're coming from, but perhaps there are ways that don't include the country getting wrecked and thousands dying? ;)

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
The retardedness is only growing stronger.

I look at it this way. He looked around and made the decision for himself. That's freedom, brother.

On the topic of white people voicing other races, it is kind of in poor taste if you really think about it. It's really just modern blackface

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I look at it this way. He looked around and made the decision for himself. That's freedom, brother.

On the topic of white people voicing other races, it is kind of in poor taste if you really think about it. It's really just modern blackface
Oh I never said it wasn't freedom, I said it was retarded.

I disagree that it's in poor taste, it's a cartoon, and a funny one at that.