General Looting n Protesting n Minneapolis

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
Incorrect, racist pat down protocols got it down.
Dr. Williams, disagrees with you.

My pronouns are bro, bruh, and brah.

Le Chat Noir
©

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Well, then I guess any show created by someone of X race, that has Y race in the cartoon is in poor test then. Seems very thin skinned to say Cleveland is mocking black culture.

Or are you saying only white people can mock other white people, black people are only allowed to mock other black people, etc etc? Because that sounds a whole lot like segregation.
And when superheroes are turned gender or minority, all of the sudden race or gender doesn't matter, what's the big deal right? Hypocrisy.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
The same crowd that urges characters to be voiced by same race, have no problem with a traditionally white character, be played by a black person. They defend it by claiming it is just race, get over it.
Interesting, personally I could give a shit what race a super hero is, it's a fictional character, have a blast with who and what they are. I still don't understand why people got upset about black panther or the female super heros at the end of end game.

The Bad Guy

Ain't it fun when you're always on the run?
Jan 11, 2016
Incorrect, racist pat down protocols got it down.
This is a common misconception. Crime rates dropped across America during this time not just New York. Stop and frisk is always pointed as a success story yet when compared to the other stats in America it was par for the course.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
This is a common misconception. Crime rates dropped across America during this time not just New York. Stop and frisk is always pointed as a success story yet when compared to the other stats in America it was par for the course.
And it's racist.