General Looting n Protesting n Minneapolis

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
T

The Big Guy

Good to know
Now I can root for the streamer to get caught up in the action
I think it's a group. Or two people taking shifts.

Damn it looks like they are spraying OC gas. That stuff burns alot more than pepper spray

T

The Big Guy

The live chats on these are funny as hell. I've seen people saying joe biden is offering to house all the children in the city

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
it is pretty dumb to not loot a work boot store which I would assume is like a redwing or caterpillar stores work boots are actually pretty valuable and easy to sell in the ghetto as most folks in the ghetto work blue collar jobs that is one of the rackets for swapmeets here they resell what I assume are stolen work boots for like 70 bucks instead of 200.
I could use a pair eh
size 13
steel toe preferably

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I used to either use hiking boots and my bosses would ignore it or use steel toe shoes walking miles in steel toe boots is pretty brutal.
I like em for kicking stuff when I work, or digging on something
I use all types of boots, my steel toes just wore out lil bit back.

I even work in flip flops when most would wear boots

I will check Ebay to see if they are flipping them boots yet..haha

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
The Target, the McDonald's, all of the mom and pop shops that were sacked won't be coming back. Covid and this together is a double whammy no business can absorb and survive. The white leftists that traveled to that neighborhood to participate in it's destruction should be forced to go back and rebuild it.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Now that's interesting
agree
random source

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
The Target, the McDonald's, all of the mom and pop shops that were sacked won't be coming back. Covid and this together is a double whammy no business can absorb and survive. The white leftists that traveled to that neighborhood to participate in it's destruction should be forced to go back and rebuild it.
The area was Re Zoned for High Rises recently

Minneapolis 2040 or some shit
I think it was gonna turn into high rise housing sooner than later

T

The Big Guy

I'd rather see them hung from the Minneapolis light poles. The whites I mean. I think it's okay to hang white people still

T

The Big Guy

That police station in burning and cops are nowhere to be seen. It would be cool if they used those helicopters that drop huge buckets of water. It would be like a wave pool for the looters

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
They should be forced to stay and live there in squalor. The people that did this don’t deserve to be able to live in 1st world conditions

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Floyd had been sentenced to five years in prison in 2009 for aggravated assault stemming from a robbery where Floyd entered a woman’s home, pointed a gun at her stomach and searched the home for drugs and money, according to court records

I didn't realize black people lived in Minneapolis but I guess I have my answer.

Overflows riots and looting now moving to St Paul apparently, looters upset the can't loot the Target store there.
This is the Mall of America on the southern outskirts of Minneapolis...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6fQI_qB1JE

T

The Big Guy

Riots and looting in Columbus ohio now. Pretty sad sight that a small group of people can destroy a city it took generations to build

T

The Big Guy

This is the Mall of America on the southern outskirts of Minneapolis...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6fQI_qB1JE
Is that the same mall where that somali immigrant threw that kid off the 2nd or third floor a while back. It definitely looks like the Somalis are getting into position to bring some diversity to that once beautiful mall.

Minnesota also had the most americans that left to join ISIS. Glad most didnt come back

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Is that the same mall where that somali immigrant threw that kid off the 2nd or third floor a while back. It definitely looks like the Somalis are getting into position to bring some diversity to that once beautiful mall.

Minnesota also had the most americans that left to join ISIS. Glad most didnt come back
ISIS is an all foreign jihadi CIA joint No Syrians. No Iraqis.