Mackenzie Dern makes me wish I spoke Portuguese!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Wish I knew how to save the instagram stories the other day she was jogging in a soaking wet grey very low cut wife beater shooting her bouncing bewbs herselfs from a high POV .she did that on purpose.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
.she did that on purpose.
Looking at this thread only she seems like a grade a nympho, every day something new, and none of those are accidental. Not that I'm complaining. :)

If she gets really famous its only a matter of time until some dude makes a good buck with a leaked sex-tape. They are out there for sure.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Wish I knew how to save the instagram stories the other day she was jogging in a soaking wet grey very low cut wife beater shooting her bouncing bewbs herselfs from a high POV .she did that on purpose.
What's an instagram story? For research.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
So you can only see it for a limited time or just one time? Is there a way to view such things on the internet without the app?
yes. it doesn't save the pic or video you can only see it for like one day for a few seconds at a time,I think you need an upgraded version of the instagram app.

M

member 603

If she gets really famous its only a matter of time until some dude makes a good buck with a leaked sex-tape. They are out there for sure.
From your mouth to God's ears my friend..... Fuck I don't even believe in God, but if there is one, and he allowed that to happen.... I'll be in church EVERY DAMN SUNDAY!!!

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
it is instagrams version of a snap chat they basically almost copied snapchat
It is a copy. Snapchat are wishing they had some sort of lawsuit option but their app was crappy and I can imagine their organisation similar.