Mackenzie Dern makes me wish I spoke Portuguese!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Porkchop

The Other White Meat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I'd crawl through broken glass to suck the cock of the last guy that fucked her.

I hope I'm not being too forward...

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
it's cute how she still wants me. I'm going to make her beg. But once I start giving, I will be so gentle and all in, so to speak.

TheEmperorRises

Right click hospital, left click cemetery
Dec 4, 2015
Whoever doesn't sign her is missing out. I believe she can easily be the biggest star in MMA within a few years.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Good body butterface but at the end of the day when we be fucking we just love that body! Paperbag that other shit!

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Whoever doesn't sign her is missing out. I believe she can easily be the biggest star in MMA within a few years.
She either has to go up a weight class or lose some weight. At her last weigh in she had to be helped of stage and her body was still plump and juicy while her face was very drawn out. You can kind of see it here but in the weigh in video her face looked drained.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Geez...she is really stunning
Like a 12
natural beauty and amazing body and seems to have quite a nice energy to her

maurice

Posting Machine
Oct 21, 2015
She definitely needs to get leaner if she wants to fight at a high level in MMA. It's like Rousey said (paraphrasing):
A female fighter's body needs to be made for fighting. A body made for fucking puts you at a disadvantage.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
She either has to go up a weight class or lose some weight. At her last weigh in she had to be helped of stage and her body was still plump and juicy while her face was very drawn out. You can kind of see it here but in the weigh in video her face looked drained.

I wonder how much of it was due to lack of experience in cutting weight? I know she's at a good camp but who knows how seriously she's ever paid attention to diet and properly preparing to do the final cut.