Mackenzie Dern makes me wish I spoke Portuguese!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Jan 21, 2015
Great thread. She is very hot but does anyone find it unattractive when a woman takes a billion selfies and always posting pics of themselves?

thread makes me miss Brazil. Man it’s so beautiful there.

as for the accent I can understand. When I spend lots of time with Brazilians or hang out down there I start talking a bit different too. Not trying to fake anything it’s just osmosis.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Great thread. She is very hot but does anyone find it unattractive when a woman takes a billion selfies and always posting pics of themselves?

thread makes me miss Brazil. Man it’s so beautiful there.

as for the accent I can understand. When I spend lots of time with Brazilians or hang out down there I start talking a bit different too. Not trying to fake anything it’s just osmosis.
I think we can accept the accent bruddah, it's the fact that she was born in Arizona and spoke perfect English and now when she speaks, it's as though she's never spoken English in her life...

Jan 21, 2015
I think we can accept the accent bruddah, it's the fact that she was born in Arizona and spoke perfect English and now when she speaks, it's as though she's never spoken English in her life...
I don't think it's as thick as everyone's making it out to be.

Unlike doze thighs

sherbro

Mar 25, 2020
Yeah her father is Brazilian but she was born and grew up in the US. No one who was born and grew up here has an accent like that, so yeah she's faking it a little.

Ffs Robert Drysdale lived in Brazil from the age of 6 until he was an adult and he doesn't even talk like that.
but Arnold Schwarzenegger developed a thick american accent around 10 years after he went to the US when he spoke german/austrian, so that definitely can happen