Mackenzie Dern says she’ll remain ‘professional’ despite Amanda Bobby Cooper’s critical comments

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
Mackenzie Dern says she’ll remain ‘professional’ despite Amanda Bobby Cooper’s critical comments

At UFC 224 media day, Mackenzie Dern discusses doing media while cutting weight, Amanda Bobby Cooper’s disparaging comments, wanting to fight in Rio despite needing a break, being asked to leave MMA Lab and more.

it's a video interview so you'll have to watch it for cliffs :D

So Mackenzie said she'd remain professional but then refused to shake ABC's hand at the staredown...wtf?!?

Just look at that smirk on her face as she's doing it, reminds me of that infamous RDA vs McGregor staredown

then ABC refused to shake Mackenzie's hand ... twice!! paybacks a bitch (video is time stamped)

Last edited:

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Why does she want to fight in Rio? Is she still pretending she's Brazilian?

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
Why does she want to fight in Rio? Is she still pretending she's Brazilian?
Her father is Brazilian so why wouldn't she be considered half Brazilian? she speaks Portuguese and English too which makes her more legitimately Brazilian than Cain Velasquez is Mexican or Stipe Miocic is Croatian.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Her father is Brazilian so why wouldn't she be considered half Brazilian? she speaks Portuguese and English too which makes her more legitimately Brazilian than Cain Velasquez is Mexican or Stipe Miocic is Croatian.
I consider both Cain and Stipe American. I consider Mackenzie a Mexican as she is from Phoenix. Every Mexican I ever met who grew up in America don't have some false accent of ancestors past.

Fucking Cain can't even speak Spanish and Stipe can barely grunt. Yet somehow I'm supposed to buy she can barely speak English in some broken Portuguese accent? Yeh right.

She's faking it

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
She'd need a fucking month
and it was only a day or so ago she was telling us the UFC had called her panicking about her potentially missing weight and she told them she was fine, had already shed the excess etc. What a joke :( why do fighters do this to themselves? she's sabotaging her MMA career for no other reason than outright laziness (and arrogance presumably)

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
So Mackenzie said she'd remain professional then refused to shake ABC's hand at the staredown...wtf?!?

Come on man
Your screencap is not representative to what happened at all

Dern put out her hand & ABC did not shake it. then ABC offered her hand back (your screenshot) a second later Dern shook & Dern even tried afterwards to do it again (to funny results)

M

member 3289

She was born and grew up in Arizona and now lives full-time in California.

I've met tons of people from Arizona and California.

None of them talk like that.

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
I consider both Cain and Stipe American. I consider Mackenzie a Mexican as she is from Phoenix. Every Mexican I ever met who grew up in America don't have some false accent of ancestors past.

Fucking Cain can't even speak Spanish and Stipe can barely grunt. Yet somehow I'm supposed to buy she can barely speak English in some broken Portuguese accent? Yeh right.

She's faking it
I don't believe that at all, I think that amongst 7 billion people it's entirely plausible some will have difficulty switching back and forth between languages. There's no reason to be fake, her father is legitimately a Brazilian and she is the spitting image of him.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
She was born and grew up in Arizona and now lives full-time in California.

I've met tons of people from Arizona and California.

None of them talk like that.
I lived in Arizona and California, if someone accused me of talking Brazilian I'd shit in thier mouf

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I don't believe that at all, I think that amongst 7 billion people it's entirely plausible some will have difficulty switching back and forth between languages. There's no reason to be fake, her father is legitimately a Brazilian and she is the spitting image of him.
I had two legitimate Mexican /American girlfriend from 2 hours south of Phoenix. Both Spanish first language and both spoke perfect English when they did too. The accent she has is fake

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
I had two legitimate Mexican /American girlfriend from 2 hours south of Phoenix. Both Spanish first language and both spoke perfect English when they did too. The accent she has is fake
Your sample size is too small, but I already mentioned that :rolleyes:

M

member 3289

How many of them have been training BJJ since 3 yrs old with Brazilian nationals?
I've been married to a Brazilian national for over 7 years. We've been together for over 9 years.

I still don't talk like a fucking retard.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Your sample size is too small, but I already mentioned that :rolleyes:
Okay let me rephrase. They are Mexicans and have about 100 relatives 50 percent of whom can't speak a word of English. It's a sham

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
I've been married to a Brazilian national for over 7 years. We've been together for over 9 years.

I still don't talk like a fucking retard.
Congratulations, you are now officially every single person that's existed since America was colonised.

how do you feel?

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

Truth