General Man holds a rat hostage and slaps it with a banana peel

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
I always go over to a friends farm and shoot rats with him. They’re the size of cats and eat the animal feed.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
This motherfucker is either a serial killer, or on his way to being one.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I always go over to a friends farm and shoot rats with him. They’re the size of cats and eat the animal feed.
raccoons are tree rats. Used to hunt them year round on the farm.

when I worked at a feed store, we had giant bins and conveyor/auger systems. And we had Bob Cat.
when the bins get low, someone has to climb in and shovel the grain on to the auger. That was me, 16 yo low-man on the totem pole. Can't be popping off rounds at rats in a grain bin, unless you want to send the whole shithouse skyward, so Bob always came with me in to the bins.

Throw a shovel of grain and a rat or mouse would jump out, and Bob was on it. He'd chase and corral it, pimp slap it, whatever he wanted. Right until another rodent was uncovered, then quick as a blink, he'd bite the one he was playing with and kill it, and start chasing the new one. Dude would do that ALL DAY. literally, 10 hours of snatching and killing rodents.

Best Cat EVA.

And Bob never ate the rats. He rode in the truck with me McDonalds, and he'd get his own french fries.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
raccoons are tree rats. Used to hunt them year round on the farm.

when I worked at a feed store, we had giant bins and conveyor/auger systems. And we had Bob Cat.
when the bins get low, someone has to climb in and shovel the grain on to the auger. That was me, 16 yo low-man on the totem pole. Can't be popping off rounds at rats in a grain bin, unless you want to send the whole shithouse skyward, so Bob always came with me in to the bins.

Throw a shovel of grain and a rat or mouse would jump out, and Bob was on it. He'd chase and corral it, pimp slap it, whatever he wanted. Right until another rodent was uncovered, then quick as a blink, he'd bite the one he was playing with and kill it, and start chasing the new one. Dude would do that ALL DAY. literally, 10 hours of snatching and killing rodents.

Best Cat EVA.

And Bob never ate the rats. He rode in the truck with me McDonalds, and he'd get his own french fries.
Just wait till they hunt you back...

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I used to squish frogs as a kid. No idea why. I feel bad about it now. I hope I don't turn into a serial killer.

If I do tho I'll try to be artistic.