Mark Hunt threatens another lawsuit after fight removal, curses 'bald-headed prick' Dana White

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I'm really curious to see if he was pulled "to undergo additional testing" or what the deal is.
You can’t go and air the fact that you’re having problems and expect everyone to say “oh, it’s mark hunt, let him fight because that’s what he does”. By the way, iPhone autocorrected because with “brocade”.....

Silverball

Feb 24, 2015
I like hunt i just see him bitching while making more than 10x more than alotta guys

Then saying hes hurt and bitching he got pulled
He's still underpaid, and those other guys (especially the ones fighting on main cards) that he makes more than should also be speaking out. If Hunt's lawsuit was just about "bitching", it would've been dismissed by now.

Last edited:

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
When you come out and say you're slurring words and having memory issues, it pretty much forces the promoter to cancel a fight to cover their own asses.
Yeah I don't see how Dana was in the wrong for this one. Mark should have kept that to himself, he fucked himself over.

Nov 21, 2015
He's still underpaid, and those other guys (especially the ones fighting on main cards) that he makes more than should be speaking out more. If Hunt's lawsuit was just about "bitching", it would've been dismissed by now.
He needs a good PR rep though. Privately he's going about it the smart way with actual legal
representation to try to effect positive change but publicly.... It's just not a good look now. He's
coming off bitter (which he does have a right to be), whiny and a bit punch drunk and mentally unfit

Someone needs to help him on the public front with all of this

Silverball

Feb 24, 2015
He needs a good PR rep though. Privately he's going about it the smart way with actual legal
representation to try to effect positive change but publicly.... It's just not a good look now. He's
coming off bitter (which he does have a right to be), whiny and a bit punch drunk and mentally unfit

Someone needs to help him on the public front with all of this
You make some good points, but I don't agree that Hunt is "whiny" or "a bit punch drunk and mentally unfit", although he absolutely seems "bitter" about the state of the sport, as he should be.

Most fighters, especially those ranked in the top ten, could benefit greatly from having some kind of personal media advisor or PR agent.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015

I'm voting with my $.
Not attending this event now.
My ticket loss might bankrupt them, so apologies in advance.
Maybe it's being american but I've always been a bit confused about always wanting the same hometown guy on cards. I've always wanted to see international guys fighting when I go to shows. How many times do you want to watch Bisping or hunt when the UFC comes to town 1 or 2 times a year?

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
Maybe it's being american but I've always been a bit confused about always wanting the same hometown guy on cards. I've always wanted to see international guys fighting when I go to shows. How many times do you want to watch Bisping or hunt when the UFC comes to town 1 or 2 times a year?
I think you might have a different perspective if you didn't get to attend so many events - I wonder how many people at UFC shows are first- or second-timers vs. regulars.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
I think you might have a different perspective if you didn't get to attend so many events - I wonder how many people at UFC shows are first- or second-timers vs. regulars.
I agree that may be part of it. For me it has always been about seeing all the different great fighters. I've also always been more interested in the brazilian, Asian, or Russian fighters. I guess if I had been ableto see Hunt fight already. I'd be excited about a chance to see another great in Werdum.

BJTT_Kiwi

My member is more well known than yours
Jun 25, 2015
Fair call, Hunto has always been my favorite fighter (Kiwi / Aussie thing) so I get a bit nut hugger-ish about his fights.

UFC 110 (first AU card) was packed full of internationals and it was amazing to watch.

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
He’s going to piss away all his money trying to fight a giant that can write all of this off against taxes and make it go on forever......

so long

Posting Machine
Dec 16, 2015
I agree 100%
Maybe it's really convenient for the fighters to fight in their hometown or at least in their timezone; but when the *international-around-the-world-biggest-mma-league UFC comes to Germany, I'd rather see some of that appeal and see some people from all kinds of places duke it out inside the Octagon, instead of the UFC trying to put as many Europeans on the card as possible.

Watching people from all differents parts of the world, cultures and physiques punch each other in the face in honest competition makes me just feel more connected to the human race as a whole, I guess ;)

Also: why the hell would I by default cheer for a guy who is from the same city or country as me?! The guy who fights more corageously is the better guy; also both deserve cheers for stepping up.

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
To be fair, bisping does well in the uk because they are starved of events and they also put the events at the first of the month so the dreggy dole ass scum that follows bisping can drop their monthly dole check on the event.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
To be fair, bisping does well in the uk because they are starved of events and they also put the events at the first of the month so the dreggy dole ass scum that follows bisping can drop their monthly dole check on the event.

Dole cheque is every 2 weeks Momo

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Let me say this as nice as i can. Mark hunt needs to shut the fuck up already. He is on his way to becoming another Rampage Jackson.