Mayweather vs McGregor: Live Discussion - 8/26/17

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
I don't actually care about this fight but the fact that everyone is so hype for it has me interested.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Nice edit, lol. You should have just left it as it was since there is a time stamp any time you edit.
You should have told me Jason was your boyfriend. You have similar intellectual capacities. How long have you two been butt-fucking?

TheEmperorRises

Right click hospital, left click cemetery
Dec 4, 2015
I have a two month screen name bet with Atto and he took Conor, so who wants to help me pick his new name?

So far I'm leaning towards "HondasTooFatToBeChampion"

But I'm open to suggestions.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
I have a two month screen name bet with Atto and he took Conor, so who wants to help me pick his new name?

So far I'm leaning towards "HondasTooFatToBeChampion"

But I'm open to suggestions.
Has to be far worse than that if he is picking the guaranteed loser. A few ideas:
I rape little boys
I sniff bicycle seats
Men's assholes taste best
Shit in my mouth
Jerks to boner touching boner
Proud pedophile
KWingjitsu

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
It's common knowledge we've been "an item" for many years. If you want in, just ask. No need to get nasty.
That explains why the first slur out of your mouth was 'asshole' - it's literally your frequent appetizer., and the last thing on your mind mouth.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
That explains why the first slur out of your mouth was 'asshole' - it's literally your frequent appetizer., and the last thing on your mind mouth.
That was uncalled for. Read the post just prior to this and you can see I was trying to make friends.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
That was uncalled for. Read the post just prior to this and you can see I was trying to make friends.
Oh??? Whoops! I guess I must have mistaken it for your first post to me where you show that you "make friends" by inserting yourself in a post not directed at you (but at your boyfriend), and calling the person an asshole?

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
I think Conor should come out for one of these boxing open work outs and just throw kicks for the whole thing. High kicks, low kicks, oblique kicks, roundhouse kicks, sweep kicks. Don't say anything about it, refuse to acknowledge that he's doing it and leave. The media (and floyds camp) would have a fookin meltdown.

GSPTrainingInAPool

Man on the silver mountain
Dec 1, 2015
I think Conor should come out for one of these boxing open work outs and just throw kicks for the whole thing. High kicks, low kicks, oblique kicks, roundhouse kicks, sweep kicks. Don't say anything about it, refuse to acknowledge that he's doing it and leave. The media (and floyds camp) would have a fookin meltdown.
While throwing all of those kicks, where are his hands?

I think tied behind his back. Sticking his chin way out there. If he thinks Floyd has no power then why not?

The EZ Life

Posting Machine
Aug 6, 2015
that would be funny.... and cause quite a stir up

tbh I was rewatching McGregor vs Holloway and his striking was on point... so many amazing kicks thrown, and he didn't seem to get gassed as fast as usual... don't know how Holloway got out of those first 2 rounds without getting rocked

everyone knows this but i will say it anyway.... Floyd would shit bricks if conor had his full striking arsenal open to him in a fight

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
I was kind of hoping he would.
I love you.
That's sweet, but your meme-posting boy-toy wouldn't approve.