VID Me watching the end of WWE Fastlane last night

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Last night's show as great, but this guy pretty much sums up my expectations for next week:

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Last night's show as great, but this guy pretty much sums up my expectations for next week:

Of its attitude era 2.0 i cant wait to see sasha and becky lynch in a bra and panties match. Maybe get Tamina to rock the thong and chaps like Chyna use to.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Of its attitude era 2.0 i cant wait to see sasha and becky lynch in a bra and panties match. Maybe get Tamina to rock the thong and chaps like Chyna use to.
Scrap the whole division, imo. Maybe keep Paige and Natalia. Then hire actual female wrestlers and convince this big bish to re-sign...

HEATH VON DOOM

Oct 21, 2015
Scrap the whole division, imo. Maybe keep Paige and Natalia. Then hire actual female wrestlers and convince this big bish to re-sign...

Yes the women rasslers today are pretty awfull and the lack of skin and sex appeal makes it even worse. I fast forwarded through both womens matches at fastlane and gave no shits about who won either.

HEATH VON DOOM

Oct 21, 2015
Also how did R Truth and Curtis Axel get co main status? Did they just have time to kill before the main event so they threw them up there? Thats the shit that kills the wwe imo. By the time the main event is ready the crowd should be ready to explode.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Also how did R Truth and Curtis Axel get co main status? Did they just have time to kill before the main event so they threw them up there? Thats the shit that kills the wwe imo. By the time the main event is ready the crowd should be ready to explode.
The same reason the words Y2AJ were said last night.

Ineptitude.

Edit: err...letters/numbers?

HEATH VON DOOM

Oct 21, 2015
The same reason the words Y2AJ were said last night.

Ineptitude.

Edit: err...lettes?
I have tried real hard the last year to get back into it but its been tough at times because of shit like that. The AJ and Jericho matches just look awful to me. Jericho just looks old and slow doing his moves. At least Hogan never had moves so his pace stayed the same when he turned 60.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I have tried real hard the last year to get back into it but its been tough at times because of shit like that. The AJ and Jericho matches just look awful to me. Jericho just looks old and slow doing his moves. At least Hogan never had moves so his pace stayed the same when he turned 60.
Dude is going through the worst mid-life crisis ever. He's trying way too hard to be 30 years old again.