General Mega Shit Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
Just was thinking about this again. This post is not meant to be critical of anyone, just to help think about solutions.

I really do think that there is a difference between shit posts that belong in the dump and fun/friendly but more personal interactions with "in-jokes" or what have you. Those are a by-product of people feeling comfortable in their community, and completely discouraging those interactions imo has the effect of reversing course and telling people not to feel like part of the community--in favor of helping new people feel comfortable (honorable) until they get too comfortable and the same thing happens to them.

I would like to use my status as co-excellent poster 2017 (does that get me anywhere?) to formally advocate for the TMMAC Member Round Table forum that is simply a place for the more personal jokes and interactions that Wild @Wild doesn't want so much of in the OTL.

I think, while the new forum would still need to be moderated in the same manner and should be welcoming to newcomers, it could clean up the OTL but still allow people to comfortably build group relationships.

So OTL would be for news items, hobbies, etc. and the MRT would be for "attn so-and-so didn't know you got arrested doing this dumb thing here's the video".

Idk. Too much?

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Sorry your thread got lumped into this jason73 @jason73 but it appears some are trying to make some kind of odd statement today for whatever reason.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Yes. Curious why you're bumping multiple threads that are 12+ months old. Did I miss something? If there's a reason valid reason for it, my apologies.
I like WW2 tanks....I was searching because yossarioan was posting images of WW2...found 2 threads that were interesting

what is the point of an archive?