Member AMA with @FeeO on 08/30/15

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FeeO

You're all on steroids.
May 14, 2015
Is that when you and MamaO became closer? After the split?
Mostly in the last 10 years. She's a tough and loyal and brave person. She's also made a lot of really positive changes in her life and stuck to them, which I admire and respect. Not a lot of people will take responsibility for their own lives and mistakes but she has.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Why haven't you moved to the Okanagan get? If you ever left Kamloops were would you live?

What's your favorite thread to date here and why?

If you had $50k to spend on a vehical would would it be?

If you had a budget of $600k would you buy/build a new home or get something older and reno to your liking?

List of recreational drugs you've tried, favorite of the bunch, one that scared you the most?

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
If you were an admin/mod here what are some ideas you'd propose to improve the site?

What activities do you hope your excels at?

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
If you got to play match maker for an imaginary MMA org how would you structure a NYE show?

FeeO

You're all on steroids.
May 14, 2015
Why haven't you moved to the Okanagan get? If you ever left Kamloops were would you live?

What's your favorite thread to date here and why?

If you had $50k to spend on a vehical would would it be?

If you had a budget of $600k would you buy/build a new home or get something older and reno to your liking?

List of recreational drugs you've tried, favorite of the bunch, one that scared you the most?
My husband's sister lives in Kelowna, so we have spent some time there, but to me the heat and climate are so similar, and friends are here. The OK is much, much prettier, though, for those readers outside interior BC.

I'd like to live somewhere on Vancouver Island, if it wasn't going to break in half and sink into the ocean.

2. The doping threads and fighter pay threads, especially when experts and/or fighters weigh in, because you can glean so much insight in such a short time. In Off-Topic I like the AMAs and the pop-culture conversation best.

3. Just for fun? Probably a Plymouth Barracuda.

4. Buy. I'm not handy.

Last edited:

FeeO

You're all on steroids.
May 14, 2015
Oh, missed 1. I've never done any drugs except alcohol and Ativan, for flying (once I took those together, that's a long story). I love sedatives and depressants enough that I don't allow myself to do them. I'm certainly not opposed to drugs, I just never did them myself, which I often regret. Hallucinogenics interest me most. I wouldn't do cocaine because I like to relax, not wind up.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
Oh, missed 1. I've never done any drugs except alcohol and Ativan, for flying (once I took those together, that's a long story). I love sedatives and depressants enough that I don't allow myself to do them. I'm certainly not opposed to drugs, I just never did them myself, which I often regret. Hallucinogenics interest me most. I wouldn't do cocaine because I like to relax, not wind up.
Have you tried Xanax for flying only? It's really beautiful. I take one every day when I'm on a vacation so nobody can ruin my good time. If you still feel anxious a Tylenol pm and a glass of Zinfandel rocks you turbulently to sleep. Pro Tip Son

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
About that cardio tho o_O?

Do you recognize but choose to overlook unattractive behavior or do you confront it head on when you notice it in yourself or others?

FeeO

You're all on steroids.
May 14, 2015
If you were an admin/mod here what are some ideas you'd propose to improve the site?

What activities do you hope your excels at?
1. Preparation for an inevitable influx of people of subnormal intelligence and heightened aggression. Not to say that that's not being prepared for, I don't know, just that I can see that as a threat on the horizon as the site is clearly growing fast. So far so good. I appreciate the way we mostly can regulate ourselves and believe it's effective, and I'd stay committed to that until some clown made it impossible.

2. My kid? A sense of responsibility-- fixing his own mistakes, willingness to learn from people. Bravery. Loyalty. I suppose those are qualities more than activities but what I want for him is a drive towards finding and pursuing what he personally loves and is great at. Right now he likes riding his bike and watching YouTube Java tutorials.

FeeO

You're all on steroids.
May 14, 2015
Have you tried Xanax for flying only? It's really beautiful. I take one every day when I'm on a vacation so nobody can ruin my good time. If you still feel anxious a Tylenol pm and a glass of Zinfandel rocks you turbulently to sleep. Pro Tip Son
That is good intel. I haven't tried Xanax ever but I will next time I gotta travel. Thanks! Do you not like flying either?

FeeO

You're all on steroids.
May 14, 2015
If you got to play match maker for an imaginary MMA org how would you structure a NYE show?
I liked teamquestnorth's East vs. West idea. So: Weidman/Rockhold, Iaquinta/Nate Diaz, Chad Mendes/Frankie Edgar, maybe Paige Van Zant. (In my mind I've poached them all for my org.)

FeeO

You're all on steroids.
May 14, 2015
About that cardio tho o_O?

Do you recognize but choose to overlook unattractive behavior or do you confront it head on when you notice it in yourself or others?
I try to confront it in myself. With others, it depends how important they are to me, how disposable they are. People I love and value get talked to straight as best as I can and I hope they do the same with me.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I liked teamquestnorth's East vs. West idea. So: Weidman/Rockhold, Iaquinta/Nate Diaz, Chad Mendes/Frankie Edgar, maybe Paige Van Zant. (In my mind I've poached them all for my org.)
Copromoting with GLORY perhaps? Any "Freak shows" for fun? What city and arena? Rule set?

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
That is good intel. I haven't tried Xanax ever but I will next time I gotta travel. Thanks! Do you not like flying either?
I love all things that could potentially end my life excluding injectable drugs, aids, & crack/meth.
Feel alive man

FeeO

You're all on steroids.
May 14, 2015
Copromoting with GLORY perhaps? Any "Freak shows" for fun? What city and arena? Rule set?
I don't think I'd co-promote MMA and kickboxing on the same night because I wouldn't want to alienate casuals or complicate my message, but I can see having support events with smaller satellite orgs leading up to the big night. Sort of a festival thing. And in keeping with a carnival atmosphere, sure, I'd have a freak fight. If there was a big name around, or a couple of historical rivals with one more night in them, I'd put it out there. I'd pay them well to do it.

City? It's hard to get away from Las Vegas/MGM for the sheer spectacle atmosphere. The suspension of time. But I like the idea of NYC or LA for my fantasy REAL GEOGRAPHICAL BEEF, if imaginary regulations were removed. The Rangers and/or Kings could take a night off.

Rule set might depend on co-promotion, but as a general rule I dislike soccer kicks. I'm not into instant severe head trauma and there's a difference between the primal thrill of organized violence and sheer primitive brutality. Plus, casuals. And in keeping with the casuals, gotta keep the cage. It's a powerful marketing device, no matter how it's grabbed at.

FeeO

You're all on steroids.
May 14, 2015
I love all things that could potentially end my life excluding injectable drugs, aids, & crack/meth.
Feel alive man
I do find the happier and more secure I am with how things are going in my life, the more the need to control life dissipates.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Who is your favorite short story writer?

What was your first favorite novel (as an adult) and is it still in your favorite?

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I don't think I'd co-promote MMA and kickboxing on the same night because I wouldn't want to alienate casuals or complicate my message, but I can see having support events with smaller satellite orgs leading up to the big night. Sort of a festival thing. And in keeping with a carnival atmosphere, sure, I'd have a freak fight. If there was a big name around, or a couple of historical rivals with one more night in them, I'd put it out there. I'd pay them well to do it.

City? It's hard to get away from Las Vegas/MGM for the sheer spectacle atmosphere. The suspension of time. But I like the idea of NYC or LA for my fantasy REAL GEOGRAPHICAL BEEF, if imaginary regulations were removed. The Rangers and/or Kings could take a night off.

Rule set might depend on co-promotion, but as a general rule I dislike soccer kicks. I'm not into instant severe head trauma and there's a difference between the primal thrill of organized violence and sheer primitive brutality. Plus, casuals. And in keeping with the casuals, gotta keep the cage. It's a powerful marketing device, no matter how it's grabbed at.
So far so good. I hope you're the type to include a ramp or something better than the typical tunnel we see now. Great answers through out this whole AMA Fionna!

FeeO

You're all on steroids.
May 14, 2015
So far so good. I hope you're the type to include a ramp or something better than the typical tunnel we see now. Great answers through out this whole AMA Fionna!
I love the ramp! Didn't know it until I went to the Vancouver show, and realised what looks dramatic on TV lets the tension dissipate live. Ramp! Pyrotechnics!

Edited to add that I would definitely keep and pay close attention to intro highlight videos and walkout music. That's crucial drama.

Last edited:

FeeO

You're all on steroids.
May 14, 2015
Who is your favorite short story writer?

What was your first favorite novel (as an adult) and is it still in your favorite?
Raymond Carver, Alice Munro, Flannery O'Connor, and John Cheever. But almost anyone in The New Yorker is solid.

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas was the first novel (I consider it a novel) that I loved as a young adult-- I think I was 14 or so. It's not my favourite now, but its energy and humour and horror still crackle. I do remember loving Trainspotting at one time and think it's pretty weak now.

FeeO

You're all on steroids.
May 14, 2015
Hey dudes, just wanted to say thanks to everyone for all the funny and thought-provoking and insightful questions and conversation. It's an interesting experience to consider your own thought processes, biases, experiences, and comfort level in such a concentrated way. I heart this place. Looking forward to Thatonedude up next!