Michael Bisping: 'I'm blown away' by Silva's 'arrogance'

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
did you ever bump into him? what was your experience like?
I used to get on well with him. After he won TUF, I saw him at an event and made a joke that he took the wrong way and he threatened to KO me if I didn't apologise.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I used to get on well with him. After he won TUF, I saw him at an event and made a joke that he took the wrong way and he threatened to KO me if I didn't apologise.
I can picture that.

When Quinton Jackson openly stated Bisping is a hypocrite for his boisterous stance against peds, Mr. Bisping put himself on mute. Has he ever responded to that allegation?

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
I wish I was there when he threatened you..We would've jumped em...I woulda shot in and occupied em while you took his back :D
LOL I was just kinda confused more than anything. I didn't feel like it was actually going to kick off, more that he was just pissed off.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
LOL I was just kinda confused more than anything. I didn't feel like it was actually going to kick off, more that he was just pissed off.
He stays pissed...Him calling somebody arrogant is like Akebono calling somebody a fat fuck..he's got no room to talk..He should have showed respect to a pioneer like yourself..you was fighting Genki when he still had good eye sight

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Let's not forget that at the time, many fighters had TRT exemptions which technically made it legal for all intents and purposes. This whole PED topic is much more of a gray area than most people think.
This, and it's unfairly swept under the rug. If you're playing within the confines of the rules, it's fair play, end of story. If they banned protein powder tomorrow, are we going to start asterisk every fighter who used while it was legal?

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
pissbing Bisping is the king of arrogant
he just hasnt backed it up
watch the shit he told rockhold pre-fightg...

Edit: no fighter bashing please - L

Last edited by a moderator:

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
You know, here's me hoping this fight gets cancelled and they can put rampage in there against him. That is the one and only fight with bisping that I would be interested in seeing.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
pissbing is the king of arrogant
Bisping always talk shit before a fight, and do you expect fighters to go into it not expecting to win?

I don't know Bisping personally, have never met him, probably never will. Which means his personality and if he's a nice guy, and whether he says the right things, mean very little to me. There are certain things that happen outside of the cage which would influence my like or dislike of a fighter, domestic abuse for instance, but how 'nice' they aren't isn't one of them.

What does matter to me is he is good at hyping fights, win or lose, Bisping's fights feel like there is more on the line than just Generic UFC Fighter A versus Generic UFC Fighter B. Which is not always the case, even with some really top fighters - Rashad versus Bader comes to mind. And he comes to fight, people have criticized him for being a point fighter, but if you are a striker and don't hit exceptionally hard, and have fought some guys with legendary chins, then sometimes you are going to a decision.

Last edited:
M

member 3289

pissbing Bisping is the king of arrogant

Edit: no fighter bashing please - L
I give you no more than 10 posts until you're perma-banned.

You've just gone full retard with the trolling with this account, huh?

Left hand cemetery

Sep 6, 2015
When Quinton Jackson openly stated Bisping is a hypocrite for his boisterous stance against peds, Mr. Bisping put himself on mute. Has he ever responded to that allegation?
I remember this, Rampage said something about "throwing stones while living in glass houses" but wouldn't really elaborate, haven't been able to find the interview since.

I remember this, Rampage said something about "throwing stones while living in glass houses" but wouldn't really elaborate, haven't been able to find the interview since.
Yeah it was an allusion but there's only one reasonable interpretation to be made considering the context in which he said it. I remember him saying that was one of the reasons he was salty about his experiences with Bisping.
I've come to believe that very very few of these guys have ever not used peds.

Bluesville

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
My own pov on this was that Rampage was inferring Bisping partied, coke, ecstasy whatever. Not that he took PEDs.

Left hand cemetery

Sep 6, 2015
My own pov on this was that Rampage was inferring Bisping partied, coke, ecstasy whatever. Not that he took PEDs.
That's not the context of what Rampage was saying IMO. Bisping has rarely if ever criticized anyone for doing coke etc but peds on the other hand...