General Mix6APlix, I challenge you

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
My grade school had a message board for the week's lunch schedule. Sort of like this:

The letters had prongs on the back so you could place them wherever you wanted. The cafeteria doubled as the gymnasium, so during basketball practice (4th grade) we'd sometimes rearrange the letters to something funny. So instead of TUESDAY : TACOS, we'd borrow from the other day's letters and make it say TUESDAY : FARTS.

Harmless fun - until I stepped it up a notch and used the letters to write MRS B HAS A STINKY CUNT.

There were 3 different practices during the evening, so the school officials didn't know exactly which team did it - but they figured it came from one of the boy's squads. My entire team knew I did it - but nobody ratted me out. The coach made us run 5 sets of suicides "Just in case it was one of you guys". I felt kind of bad for that, but they were threatening expulsion so I was freaking out a bit.

About a month later I did it one better. Instead of making up obvious words I just changed the scheduled meals. So if Monday through Friday was Burgers, Pizza, Chicken, Grilled Cheese, Tacos I swapped it to Burgers, Pizza, Tacos, Grilled Cheese, Chicken. The cooks never paid any mind to the door schedule, so the next day (Wednesday) they were serving Chicken like their original schedule said but all the kids in the school were pissed they weren't getting Tacos. It was pretty fucking funny.

The next week they put a locked plexiglass door over the schedule so we couldn't fuck with it.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
My grade school had a message board for the week's lunch schedule. Sort of like this:

The letters had prongs on the back so you could place them wherever you wanted. The cafeteria doubled as the gymnasium, so during basketball practice (4th grade) we'd sometimes rearrange the letters to something funny. So instead of TUESDAY : TACOS, we'd borrow from the other day's letters and make it say TUESDAY : FARTS.

Harmless fun - until I stepped it up a notch and used the letters to write MRS B HAS A STINKY CUNT.

There were 3 different practices during the evening, so the school officials didn't know exactly which team did it - but they figured it came from one of the boy's squads. My entire team knew I did it - but nobody ratted me out. The coach made us run 5 sets of suicides "Just in case it was one of you guys". I felt kind of bad for that, but they were threatening expulsion so I was freaking out a bit.

About a month later I did it one better. Instead of making up obvious words I just changed the scheduled meals. So if Monday through Friday was Burgers, Pizza, Chicken, Grilled Cheese, Tacos I swapped it to Burgers, Pizza, Tacos, Grilled Cheese, Chicken. The cooks never paid any mind to the door schedule, so the next day (Wednesday) they were serving Chicken like their original schedule said but all the kids in the school were pissed they weren't getting Tacos. It was pretty fucking funny.

The next week they put a locked plexiglass door over the schedule so we couldn't fuck with it.
Yes that is stepping it up a notch LOL.

I had the police called on me for smashing my teachers windows at his house but I denied it and they left.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Sorry. I should have added my "How many people have you KOd" thread here.

Brigsy

Jan 21, 2015
Leigh you nutter. I am imagining these happening in a small village where the copper hears a description and thinks to himself, "Its fucking Remedios again, I know it" lol

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
According to my Timehop, 5 years ago today was the only time I have ever eaten Chipotle. 3 tacos and a chicken and steak burrito. It also shows that I went to sleep at 246 pm. As I remember this day, it was the last time I actually had a hangover.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Any of you guys try any stuff from the Jolly Roger Cookbook? Our phone systems are different, so all that phreaking stuff wasn't applicable but I did make a tennis ball bomb and napalm, which was cool. I couldn't get the thermite to work but that was cos I was 12 and didn't really have the tools.

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
When I was in my early twenties, I went to a house party that some girls were hosting. One of the girls fancied me but I got drunk and railed her friend first. Some dickhead got jealous and set off the fire extinguisher, which filled the house with powder and we all had to leave, coughing our guts up.

I got mad and said I was going to punch him. He attacked me with a hammer and whacked me on the back if the head. I was too drunk to really do anything but I managed to create distance and go look for a screwdriver to stab him with. He took off and we all eventually went back into the house.

I went to plough the other bird but my head was bleeding quite badly and I was pretty worse for wear, so I just rolled over and went to sleep instead of shagging her.

I found out a couple of days later that she had HIV. I haven't drunk since and I kinda thank that guy for whacking me.
Jesus Leigh
You got some friends.
Lol

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
I had an arsenal of stink bombs in my high school locker. Used to drop them whenever we had some stupid assembly in the gym. It took skill to drop them off my foot so I could get range, usually, before some stepped on then and released the rotten egg goodness.

Also whipped one or two into lockers, so they would break and get on someone's jacket, which probably ended up getting burnt.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
I got expelled from school for fighting. I went to a grammar school (have to pass exams, they take the top students from comprehensives), so they didn't take that shit too well. They sent me to a shrink for counselling first but after like my 8th or 9th fight and the smashed window, they rightfully gave me the boot.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
it's called the anarchist cookbook in the states. I made a light bulb bomb. Having a friend who is a licensed pyrotechnician, I acquired product. If you gently heat a light bulb, you can remove the socket, then once you gently fill the bulb with your choice of explosive powders, you can re
attach the socket to to the bulb with any number of adhesive substances. Break into their home, plug the bulb into a light fixture, then when they turn the light on, the filiment ignites the powder, glass shrapnel flies everywhere. Good times.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I got expelled from school for fighting. I went to a grammar school (have to pass exams, they take the top students from comprehensives), so they didn't take that shit too well. They sent me to a shrink for counselling first but after like my 8th or 9th fight and the smashed window, they rightfully gave me the boot.
I was gonna say, that shrink did fuck all for society.....a complete failure