IMG/GIF MMA moments in MS Paint

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
C

Ceiling Fan

I have an idea to make these even better. No erasing/covering up mistakes and errant lines, just whatever will be will be. This will be comedic chaos.

After easter tomorrow and I finish my article, I'll pop back on to put some of these together. I have more ideas thanks to tonight's fights.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I have an idea to make these even better. No erasing/covering up mistakes and errant lines, just whatever will be will be. This will be comedic chaos.

After easter tomorrow and I finish my article, I'll pop back on to put some of these together. I have more ideas thanks to tonight's fights.
I'm back in on this next week (tomorrow is Easter w/ the family)...and I love your idea of no erasing. This will be epic comedy gold.

C

Ceiling Fan

If these truly turn out to be laughably horrible, I may return to do them "justice" later.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Here ya go @jeicex - - yours is WAY better than mine dude. I cant stop laughing at yours...the shape of the head and ears. Lmfao.

C

Ceiling Fan

I think a lot of the comedy of my sketches is that I legitimately can't draw people. Heads and faces are my kryptonite (and a three-quarter profile is the worst thing imaginable, look at the "Fedor walkoff KO of Arlovski" MS Paint for an example). So, when I do draw them, I tend to exaggerate their features. Hence, Eizumi had some strangeness going on with his left side of his head, so why not run with it.

I mean look at the Overeem I did above, I made him into a goliath because it's a little funnier and he loves that horse meat. And I also can't do shoulders well, they're either slumped over or hulking.

C

Ceiling Fan

But yours looks like the Joker with his lips, which is also excellent. Your Pancrase X also looks 3d which is a good accidental effect.

I like the weird little details in the backgrounds/foregrounds.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I think a lot of the comedy of my sketches is that I legitimately can't draw people. Heads and faces are my kryptonite (and a three-quarter profile is the worst thing imaginable, look at the "Fedor walkoff KO of Arlovski" MS Paint for an example). So, when I do draw them, I tend to exaggerate their features. Hence, Eizumi had some strangeness going on with his left side of his head, so why not run with it.

I mean look at the Overeem I did above, I made him into a goliath because it's a little funnier and he loves that horse meat. And I also can't do shoulders well, they're either slumped over or hulking.
The pink eye shadow you gave him takes it to another level.