IMG/GIF MMA moments in MS Paint

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
C

Ceiling Fan

Got two in the pipeline I should be able to post in the next day or so, in anticipation of UFC 211. Doing these is really therapeutic and helpful because I think of nothing but the drawing in front of me. I clear my mind when drawing, and I'm really surprised so far at the results.

C

Ceiling Fan

So, I have some I'd like to share from a recent contest, to quote Joe Rogan, "In another organization", including one drawn by a fellow TMMAC member. I won't post all of them because that's too many, so I'll post my own and the top five. They are all regarding UFC 211.

check it

kids need ninja shit too
Jul 23, 2015

Job Detail

I just linked this thread (portfolio) of quality work by tmmac. Hope somebody gets the job...then gives us free tickets. Dont get fired by McGregor.

C

Ceiling Fan

We had the final round of the MS Paint tournament, and it was incredible. Now that the results are out, I'll post some of the gems that we came up with. I was so impressed by these guys. First, my entry:

C

Ceiling Fan

This is from when I was knocked out of the tourney surprisingly, but wanted to keep rolling in the alternate bracket. I've only been drawing MMA stuff in Paint since April.

C

Ceiling Fan

And this is the FINAL round of the tournament on...another site. I'll post the two championship contenders, and then the battle royale between myself and three others.

Contender 1:

Contender 2:

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
And this is the FINAL round of the tournament on...another site. I'll post the two championship contenders, and then the battle royale between myself and three others.

Contender 1:

Contender 2:

These are both really good, but #2 wins over all of them.

Keung

Banned
Jun 28, 2017
No where near artistic enough lol. These are amazing though and really lifted my spirits after a brutal weekend. Cheers

C

Ceiling Fan

A new competition has begun:

The first two are competing against each other, and then the other five are in a battle royale. I'm in the contest but I won't say where yet.

C1:

C2:

B1:

B2:

B3:

B4:

B5: