Monday NIGGGGHTTTTT RAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
I dont remember the last Punjabi Prison Match that well, is that usually a fun match?

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
How is Seth Rollins on the cover of 2K18? He's done nothing in the past year.
I thought itd be Roman, was pleasantly surprised. Most likely due to his injury and story revolved around that.

I really just want a carbon copy of Here Comes the Pain, with an updated roster. Not sure why they havent done that guaranteed cash cow yet

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
They could do so much better with Sami. At least make it not so obvious he is doing a job.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Greatest Superstar of All Time Free Agent sounds counter productive, but alright.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I thought itd be Roman, was pleasantly surprised. Most likely due to his injury and story revolved around that.

I really just want a carbon copy of Here Comes the Pain, with an updated roster. Not sure why they havent done that guaranteed cash cow yet
I'm still playing this:

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Never played, but imagine its more fun than it is now. Last one was good, got repetitive. They made them more realistic for some reason, wanna ride a motorcycle and jump off a semi truck.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Okay so Smackdown needs to work on their women's division still. Liked the rest of the show though

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Do y'all think it would really help the women's division and Raw fill up some time by just moving them all over there? Then just put Cruiserweight's on Smackdown?

Had that thought, and make more sense of a Ms Money in the Bank with that increase of depth

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I don't watch much anymore for two reasons: Night shifts always on Mondays and it is just pretty much terrible and losing viewers for a reason.

I keep tabs on live threads here and there but until Vince is gone or something drastic changes, I'm semi-lapsed.
Follow Smack Down?

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
When I used to work nights I'd watch the replays when I'd get home. Mind you I also have cable.
I just don't have the time to spare really, I got back into it when I was in school and had the time to put it on in the background.

Occasionally I can at work but not very often.