Monday Night Raw (July 25/2016)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Just like Awesome Kong and the Glamazon. They get their belt and fizzle out.
After what we've seen with Roman Reigns over the past year and a half. What reason do you have to believe that will happen to Nia Jax?

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
This is 100% sexist, and I don't care.

You can't have massive ugly women in women's wrestling unless they are basically the only draw you have like Chyna.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Jesus Vince. Don't Announce Brocks coming back next week. Just have him show up and Suplex bitches.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You can if they're athletic. Nia however, is not.
Where are they though? The pool is way too shallow, if they were any they'd be here.

Have you seen TNA women wrestle? It makes Foxy Boxing look technical the talent drop off in women is massive outside WWE/NXT from what I can see.

You can't sex market huge ugly women when that is part of your package whether right or not.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Where are they though? The pool is way too shallow, if they were any they'd be here.

Have you seen TNA women wrestle? It makes Foxy Boxing look technical
Like I said "IF"

The only good, unattractive, women's wrestlers I can think of are from Japan, because Japanese Pro Wrestlers can actually wrestle.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Like I said "IF"

The only good, unattractive, women's wrestlers I can think of are from Japan, because Japanese Pro Wrestlers can actually wrestle.
Yeah fair enough, that is the exception but I mean, you can have them be a temporary hill for a star to climb who at least has an ass or something, but beyond that point their salary is inevitably going to waste.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
K this commentary is bad, robotic, bland, uninteresting and beyond unacceptable.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Roman has the look and has the ability. He just doesn't have "It" to me.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
"Generic" I believe is the word you're looking for.
It's like not even Generic would suggest there's some promotion out there mailing it in on the commentary like this and this is some basic level to achieve.

They engineered this off of "The new era" change. It is beyond Generic, you actually have to TRY to assemble this level of nothing going for it.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Roman has the look and has the ability. He just doesn't have "It" to me.
He also looks fat off that break.

Maybe it was fatburners after all. Vince is very flaccid Roman.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Vince really can't figure out, what about Mauro people like.

He not only is BETTER than anyone you've had save Gorilla Monsoon and JR as the main play by play man, but his voice contrasts with anyone you give him to work with.

All three of these guys have a voice in a narrow tone range and don't vary it at all.