Monday Night Raw'llins

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I want Dean to win so he can cash in during a Seth vs Roman match at SummerSlam AKA making it the shield triple threaat
They can't book that far into feuds, they are already going to burn into one Roman vs Seth match in less than a month and it won't be just the two of them all year.

They prefer giving heels that briefcase.

Dean has an outside shot but my bet is on KO

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
They can't book that far into feuds, they are already going to burn into one Roman vs Seth match in less than a month and it won't be just the two of them all year.

They prefer giving heels that briefcase.

Dean has an outside shot but my bet is on KO
What baffles me, is that it's always easiest if you put the strap on a heel, but they seem reluctant to do it with their world title.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
That loss on AJ could have been the stupidest version of interference from Club or someone new and it would be better than a rudderless clean pin.

Ridiculous

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
What baffles me, is that it's always easiest if you put the strap on a heel, but they seem reluctant to do it with their world title.
Well they had it on Seth and austensible Sheamus would still cash in on a face moment at some point later that it did happen, but you are right.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
That loss on AJ could have been the stupidest version of interference from Club or someone new and it would be better than a rudderless clean pin.

Ridiculous
"Remember that action figure contract AJ? and all those gloves you sold in Japan? FUCK YOU AJ!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!"

- Vince McMahon

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Well they had it on Seth and austensible Sheamus would still cash in on a face moment at some point later that it did happen, but you are right.
I'm not often, but I know that. A title knocks a face down a notch, and elevates a heel. It's pretty simple. A good guy who succeeds turns boring quick, and a bad guy who succeeds is incredibly easy to hate.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
"Remember that action figure contract AJ? and all those gloves you sold in Japan? FUCK YOU AJ!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!"

- Vince McMahon
Yup. He's getting Sting treatment, tease the fans and stomp on a star he didn't make who dared not join him earlier.

Vince is shameless

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Yup. He's getting Sting treatment, tease the fans and stomp on a star he didn't make who dared not join him earlier.

Vince is shameless
The one upside is IF (big if) you stick around long enough, he'll forgive (not forget though)

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
If there hadn't been the injuries, I doubt AJ even gets signed or he does and he just loses clean pins to Sheamus and Miz for his career

Psionic

The Bruiserweight of the MMAC
Mar 22, 2016
All in All, I'm happy to join you guys tonight. I'll be doing this more often especially cause my last day of school is thursday.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Those kids are fickle, if Vince can truly make them buy Roman merch to the reported level, then Vince can make them forget you too.

Fuckin old vindictive cuntwat

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
All in All, I'm happy to join you guys tonight. I'll be doing this more often especially cause my last day of school is thursday.
Cheers to that buddy. Like I say, the more the merrier. This sub-forum is young, and growing slowly, but I feel what we lack in quantity we more than make up for in quality.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Those kids are fickle, if Vince can truly make them buy Roman merch to the reported level, then Vince can make them forget you too.

Fuckin old vindictive cuntwat
I'm curious to see what happens when Finn comes up. His gimmick itself is an absolute merch selling machine.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'm curious to see what happens when Finn comes up. His gimmick itself is an absolute merch selling machine.
Well either way they need something to expand the pie soon, not just make spiteful kings of quicksand empires, they've proven they can do that, time to change and expand the pie or Vince will keep having to sell his own shares for "Financial reasons"