Morality Test

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

How moral are you?

• I'm a scumbag

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • I have scumbag tendencies.

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • Even Mother Theresa wasn't on my level

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
You got: The leader
You’re outspoken and were born to lead. You’re quite good at solving problems and finding solutions. You’re intelligent and most likely have great public speaking skills. You have little patience for incompetence and disorganization in others.
You're a serial killer.

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
New quiz Horsey :wink:

Can We Guess Your Personality Based On Your Favorite Things

You got: The literal one

You’re a practical person and can be very analytical. You follow the rules, but that doesn’t make you boring — just very careful and responsible!
You got: The Protector

You’re quiet and forceful, which is the combination that makes you able to protect the ones you love. You’re constantly concerned with how others feel. You’re very well-respected because you have a strong moral compass and value system that you stick to.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Pretty accurate test

u got: The leader
You’re outspoken and were born to lead. You’re quite good at solving problems and finding solutions. You’re intelligent and most likely have great public speaking skills. You have little patience for incompetence and disorganization in others.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015

You’re quiet and forceful, which is the combination that makes you able to protect the ones you love. You’re constantly concerned with how others feel. You’re very well-respected because you have a strong moral compass and value system that you stick to.
:hearteyes: :heart: :hearteyes:

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
You got: The Performer
You’re fun-loving and love new experiences. You most likely enjoy being around people and have a good time anywhere you go. You’re quite charismatic and make friends very easily.
Strange seeing as you said in your AMA that you wanted to be the guy who was hated and feared when entering a room. I promise if I ever meet you I'll at the very least hate you, thank me later.

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Strange seeing as you said in your AMA that you wanted to be the guy who was hated and feared when entering a room. I promise if I ever meet you I'll at the very least hate you, thank me later.
That was like 10 years ago. I was more of a punk back then. I still to this day do not really enjoy conversing with people on a daily basis, but on the weekends when I get drunk, I love meeting people and doing wild shit.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
That was like 10 years ago. I was more of a punk back then. I still to this day do not really enjoy conversing with people on a daily basis, but on the weekends when I get drunk, I love meeting people and doing wild shit.
Makes much more sense. I find I love meeting new people but don't go out of my way to get to become best friends, I got my buddies since elementary and my family for that.

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
You got: The literal one
You’re a practical person and can be very analytical. You follow the rules, but that doesn’t make you boring — just very careful and responsible!

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I curious what you guys and gals picked for the personality one.

Meatloaf
Lemon Cupcake
Dog
Science Fiction
Dog

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Try it bro. You may like it. Go ahead, we're waiting.

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Same thing I got. Either we're soul brothers, or that quiz only spits out 5 different results.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
All but one popular on the first one, Big Sweets is not flavour of the month man round concentration way though.

You got: The Performer
You’re fun-loving and love new experiences. You most likely enjoy being around people and have a good time anywhere you go. You’re quite charismatic and make friends very easily.

Mostly true except I can take or leave people to be honest, but I'll entertain the fuck out of you if you meet me in a pub.