Morality Test

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

How moral are you?

• I'm a scumbag

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • I have scumbag tendencies.

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • Even Mother Theresa wasn't on my level

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
New quiz Horsey :wink:

Can We Guess Your Personality Based On Your Favorite Things

You got: The literal one

You’re a practical person and can be very analytical. You follow the rules, but that doesn’t make you boring — just very careful and responsible!
You got: The leader

You’re outspoken and were born to lead. You’re quite good at solving problems and finding solutions. You’re intelligent and most likely have great public speaking skills. You have little patience for incompetence and disorganization in others.

----------

What a bizarre test. Somewhat accurate though

Hired Gun

If You Only Knew What I Dooooo
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I will give all of you a real life one that I went through. I'll give you my answer on what I did later.

I was a Paramedic for a number of yrs working for an Ambulance Service. I ran about 6 to 7 emergency calls per 12hr shift and saw about the worst things you could imagine. I figure I ran somewhere in the neighborhood of damn near 4,000 calls over the yrs. Everything from gunshots, accidents to delivering 5 babies. You never get called for anything good but you do what you are trained to do.

The Call
We had a call for multiple people shot at a residence. When my partner and I arrive the police were already on scene, fire dept had not arrived yet. We get out and see a man lying in the front yard shot in the head. He's still alive but in very bad shape. A Cop is standing next to him and says to us "he caught his wife having an affair so he shot her the kids and then himself".

Question : at this point with what you know do you evaluate this guy and then go on to check the other victims or say "fuck him" and leave him lay?

I'll check back later with what we did and the outcome of this scene

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I will give all of you a real life one that I went through. I'll give you my answer on what I did later.

I was a Paramedic for a number of yrs working for an Ambulance Service. I ran about 6 to 7 emergency calls per 12hr shift and saw about the worst things you could imagine. I figure I ran somewhere in the neighborhood of damn near 4,000 calls over the yrs. Everything from gunshots, accidents to delivering 5 babies. You never get called for anything good but you do what you are trained to do.

The Call
We had a call for multiple people shot at a residence. When my partner and I arrive the police were already on scene, fire dept had not arrived yet. We get out and see a man lying in the front yard shot in the head. He's still alive but in very bad shape. A Cop is standing next to him and says to us "he caught his wife having an affair so he shot her the kids and then himself".

Question : at this point with what you know do you evaluate this guy and then go on to check the other victims or say "fuck him" and leave him lay?

I would have immediately gone in the house to check on the kids.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
I don't want to talk to Neil Armstrong because he only walked on the moon but I've seen intergalactic warfare and time travel at the movies.
I once dookied a solid, braided, unbroken turd that measured 38 inches long. It was brown and green.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015

The Call

I assess everyone and deal with who needs it most.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Deal with the casualty. Irrelevant what story you've been given.

It's not the feel good answer

Hired Gun

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
With all the sadness from Oregon I forgot about posting my answer on how this played out.

I could write allot on this but I'll try to keep it brief.

When we approached the guy lying in the front yard a Police Officer that was standing next to him said "this son of a bitch shot his wife and two young children then himself, don't even think you are going to work on him first".

Now on a scene where people are injured the chain of command is EMS, Fire Dept, Police in that order. I've only seen this be an issue where someone had to step on someone else's toes. This wasn't the case this time. We were in agreement with the Officer. My partner and just kept walking and didn't bat an eye as did ever crew that showed up. Inside the wife was dead, a young girl(I think she was 8) was gut shot and had one in the chest. A boy around 12 was shot in the head as well but still alive. The kids were snatched up and gone with in a couple minutes to the trauma center. The boy died. The girl lost a kidney and had major injuries to lung, liver and intestines. She was in the hospital for about 7 months before he was discharged. No doubt she had an even longer rehab. The father died in the ER from his self inflicted wound. He never had a chance and I could have cared less then and care less now. I guess HG is human and wasn't able to distance myself from the anger I had for a man I never met, never knew. I stand by the decision I made that day. I could tell when I first saw him he had a grave injury and no doubt in my mind he was dead even though his heart was beating and he was breathing. The only thing we could have done and we(another crew) did do was control his airway, immobilize him, throw him in a rig and go balls to the wall to the ER. Him being treated last made no difference.
I look back it this now and wonder how any parent could do this to their kids? This little girl lived but lost her entire family and didn't have them those many months going through hell. I absolutely loved working as a Medic. It was a job that as horrible as it was at the the time you were on the call, it was one of huge reward for yourself knowing you did everything in your power to help people at the worst moment of their lives and maybe even let them live another day. I didn't do it for the pat on the back, to be told I did a good job but for the look on the face of a patient loved one knowing they would be ok.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
With all the sadness from Oregon I forgot about posting my answer on how this played out.

I could write allot on this but I'll try to keep it brief.

When we approached the guy lying in the front yard a Police Officer that was standing next to him said "this son of a bitch shot his wife and two young children then himself, don't even think you are going to work on him first".

Now on a scene where people are injured the chain of command is EMS, Fire Dept, Police in that order. I've only seen this be an issue where someone had to step on someone else's toes. This wasn't the case this time. We were in agreement with the Officer. My partner and just kept walking and didn't bat an eye as did ever crew that showed up. Inside the wife was dead, a young girl(I think she was 8) was gut shot and had one in the chest. A boy around 12 was shot in the head as well but still alive. The kids were snatched up and gone with in a couple minutes to the trauma center. The boy died. The girl lost a kidney and had major injuries to lung, liver and intestines. She was in the hospital for about 7 months before he was discharged. No doubt she had an even longer rehab. The father died in the ER from his self inflicted wound. He never had a chance and I could have cared less then and care less now. I guess HG is human and wasn't able to distance myself from the anger I had for a man I never met, never knew. I stand by the decision I made that day. I could tell when I first saw him he had a grave injury and no doubt in my mind he was dead even though his heart was beating and he was breathing. The only thing we could have done and we(another crew) did do was control his airway, immobilize him, throw him in a rig and go balls to the wall to the ER. Him being treated last made no difference.
I look back it this now and wonder how any parent could do this to their kids? This little girl lived but lost her entire family and didn't have them those many months going through hell. I absolutely loved working as a Medic. It was a job that as horrible as it was at the the time you were on the call, it was one of huge reward for yourself knowing you did everything in your power to help people at the worst moment of their lives and maybe even let them live another day. I didn't do it for the pat on the back, to be told I did a good job but for the look on the face of a patient loved one knowing they would be ok.
A lot (two words) is an informal phrase meaning "many." It can take an adjective, for example, "a sizeable lot." Example: Karl needed a lot of time for the job. Allot means "to distribute between or among."

Hired Gun

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You can see why I had to take freshman english twice. If you read more of my posts I butcher allot of words