My GF is Gone from May to End August

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Star-Lord

Saving the Universe one Fight at a Time
Amateur Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I just like other countless military members had to spend well over two years away from my first wife while playing in the sandbox.

You'll be alright man. Motivation is the key to success. :cool:
Shit man, thank you for the sacrifice

P

Punch

Shit man, thank you for the sacrifice
No thanks needed bro, but much appreciated. You know i actually met a Canadian soldier while in kuwait. I say again, A Canadian soldier, lol. He joked with me he got on the wrong plane. :D

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
No thanks needed bro, but much appreciated. You know i actually met a Canadian soldier while in kuwait. I say again, A Canadian soldier, lol. He joked with me he got on the wrong plane. :D
Army?

Im just part-time, but its fun. With the draw down look like I won't be seeing anything overseas in the next couple of years.
My favorite quote ever came from a Canadian solider...So their snipers are well trained but has shit equipment. So we roll into afghanistan and they start using high quality american equipment. Like turning off the handicap in a video game the damn Canadians score the world's longest sniper shot that had been held since vietnam. They did it again a few years later if I recall. But the best is their description of firing the 50 cal they were given:

One member of the team, a corporal from Newfoundland, said on his first night in combat he and his partner got an al-Qaeda machine gun in their sights as it was hailing bullets down on U.S. troops below.

Crawling up into a good position, they set up their .50-calibre rifle — the MacMillan Tac-50, a weapon the corporal compares to having superhuman power in your hands. “Firing it feels like someone slashing you on the back of your hockey helmet with a hockey stick.”

Star-Lord

Saving the Universe one Fight at a Time
Amateur Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Hahaha make all the jokes you want we have some well trained soldiers

P

Punch

Hahaha make all the jokes you want we have some well trained soldiers
I wasn't joking, he really said that shit. I knew he was ball busting though. :)

I got much love for our northern homies... one of the finest pyt's i pulled was from London, Ontario.:cool: