Cinema Need a good SciFi series

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
The Orville is good. Its like a light hearted version of Star Trek, it doesn't take itself seriously at all. Its deliberately low budget and almost like a parody of Star Trek. I though I was going to hate when I watched the first episode, instead I now can't wait for season 3.
It's a good Tuesday night 7PMish sort of show.It's funny Chief @Chief Seth's a funny bugger anyway but it's that level.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
I'd like to watch a good scifi series.

Seen most of them including: all Star Trek, Stargate, Continuum, Babylon 5, BSG, Farscape, Travelers, Dark Matter, Lost in Space, 12 Monkeys, Altered Carbon, The Expanse, Westworld, The Witcher, Firefly, Defiance, Falling Skies, Revolution, Jerico, Terta Nova, V, Killjosy, Eureka, The 100, Under the Dome, The 4400, Colony, Salvation... plenty more.

There have got to be some great ones I haven't seen.
I haven't seen it yet, but Tales from the loop just came out. Check out Love, Death & Robots for some animated sci fi shorts.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Steins;Gate is one of the best takes on time travel, but it is an anime that has some of it's tropes. Ghost in the shell is a must watch.

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
binged Tales From the Loop
it was fairly cool but too slow for my taste
pretty artsy/stylish
ultimately i found the ending disappointing, i really didnt think they could tie evrything together well in the end, and they didnt

M

member 3289

I'm joking, I will watch the 3rd seaspn, 1st one was a masterpiece in my opinion.

2nd one wasn't great, the intertwining storyline aside I just didn't enjoy it.
Hold on let me find a scene from s03e04 that should impress you

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Wife and I enjoyed it. It's rare that we watch a show together, so that makes it special.
is it really like a western?

I love baby yoda...just haven't watched a minute of the show yet.

I even have disney