Neighbour gets angry at me...???

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeman

Jan 28, 2015
Good read. Can't wait to hear from the guy who lives there about what happened.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Have to say, looking forward to the end of March, call me weak but I need to know what happened

Lamont Cranston

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Robbie Hart;n21898 said:
Have to say, looking forward to the end of March, call me weak but I need to know what happened

Remind me in March and I will go over and ask!

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
I Wild Each It;n15392 said:
What if you looked over these with the binoculars, and the guy was sitting in the chair, looking back at your with binoculars.
lol, as soon as this idea popped in my head, the very next comment I read is IWEI lol, great funny minds think alike!

Great story OP, really changed after I initially thought I knew the premise. How old did the "brother" appear?

Also I know it's not the main part of the story, but SUPER FUCK HIM for getting mad at a nice gesture. Shit like that REALLY pisses me off. That and if someone does something in traffic that's their fault and they get mad at ME....those two are the WORST!!

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
Dougie;n21913 said:
Remind me in March and I will go over and ask!
Sad as it is I will be setting up a calendar reminder - from Dirty Harry "I gots to know".......

Lamont Cranston

First 100
Jan 15, 2015
They both are over 65 I guess? They're older. Retired?

I think the reason he was angry was because he didn't want the owner to know he was staying there.

sgotwalks

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
What a wonderfully mysterious thread, I'm also in for the update. Also, I thought you were in Vancouver Dougie, what the heck are you doing way over in Grand Bend, Ont?

Lamont Cranston

First 100
Jan 15, 2015
The owner is home!

Saw him today.

It seems the Brother basically moved in and thought he could stay there for a few months while his Brother was away and when the Brother found out he called some other family members to come over and remove him.

I guess this guy has a habit of moving in with family and then basically never leaving. I guess he didn't want the driveway cleaned out so it would look like no one was there in case other family members came to check on the house.

The Brother is now doing an inventory of everything in his house and it would appear that there is no more booze left, money is gone, and some items appear to be missing.

I guess I will be questioned by the police in the next few weeks in regards to possible charges or at least a lawsuit or a no-trespass order.

Lamont Cranston

First 100
Jan 15, 2015
What a wonderfully mysterious thread, I'm also in for the update. Also, I thought you were in Vancouver Dougie, what the heck are you doing way over in Grand Bend, Ont?
I was planning on moving to North Van on the hill in 2006 but then I met my Wife and ended up in Grand Bend.

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
The owner is home!

Saw him today.

It seems the Brother basically moved in and thought he could stay there for a few months while his Brother was away and when the Brother found out he called some other family members to come over and remove him.

I guess this guy has a habit of moving in with family and then basically never leaving. I guess he didn't want the driveway cleaned out so it would look like no one was there in case other family members came to check on the house.

The Brother is now doing an inventory of everything in his house and it would appear that there is no more booze left, money is gone, and some items appear to be missing.

I guess I will be questioned by the police in the next few weeks in regards to possible charges or at least a lawsuit or a no-trespass order.
Thanks for closing this down dougie fresh..............