General New 'red line' for North Korea: Having multiple nukes that can strike U.S.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Go pre-emptive on North Korea?

• Glass the fuckers now before they have an ICBM arsenal that can reach the continental U.S.

• Only obliterate them if they fire first.

• Negotiations are still an option.

Results are only viewable after voting.

MovinOn

Canis lupus familiaris
Jan 3, 2018

From Mike Pompeo himself:

“Kim Jong-un will not rest with a single successful test,” the former Republican congressman told an audience at the American Enterprise Institute. “The logical next step would be to develop an arsenal of weapons. That is not one, not a showpiece, not something to drive on a parade ground on 8 February [army day] but rather the capacity to deliver from multiple firings of these missiles simultaneously.”

“That increases the risk to America and that is the very mission set that President Trump has directed the government to figure out a way to make sure never occurs,” he added.

He said that North Korea was “a handful of months” from the ability to “hold America at risk” and he said the CIA was focused on ensuring that “a year from now they are still several months away”.

CIA chief draws new 'red line' on North Korea nuclear buildup

Last edited:

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Nuke the south to show the north we mean business. They will knock that shit off real quick

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
China is the red elephant in the room. We need to offer China a way to implement regime change in the North without a risk of a unified Korea.
What China wants is a unified Korea submissive to Beijing, but they'll settle for a different North if KJ keeps putting them at risk of a unified and independent Korea. Or giving the US an excuse to hand tactical nukes to SoKo

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015
I’m pretty sure they already have ICBM’s that can reach the continental United States, it’s the reentry vehicle they lack.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
The march on war post 9/11 continues as planned with North Korea next on the hit list.

North Korea is being targeted because they are one of the few remaining nations not to have a Rothschilds owned Central Bank set up in their country controlling the flow of money.

After North Korea is out of the way, IRAN will be next ....

Followed by ....Oh Shit -- the ultimate double cross ...Saudi Arabia.

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
Is it really NK that are the psychos hell bent on war?
Do y'all think NK makes more threats against other countries than the USA?
How many countries have NK bombed or invaded or tried to overthrow the local governments in the past few decades?
How many times have NK dropped nukes on populated cities?
Just a thought, a suggesting might be for the US to start treating other countries with dignity instead of constant threats and sanctions and maybe it would be the kindness not the threats that are reciprocated in return.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Is it really NK that are the psychos hell bent on war?
Do y'all think NK makes more threats against other countries than the USA?
How many countries have NK bombed or invaded or tried to overthrow the local governments in the past few decades?
How many times have NK dropped nukes on populated cities?
Just a thought, a suggesting might be for the US to start treating other countries with dignity instead of constant threats and sanctions and maybe it would be the kindness not the threats that are reciprocated in return.
so NoKo was a bastion of human rights and economic liberty until we...did....something....

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
so NoKo was a bastion of human rights and economic liberty until we...did....something....
I know the US propaganda machine obviously always makes the US the good guys.
But look what the US has done (and is currently doing) to the Middle East. Humanitarian??? No, they've utterly destroyed the locals quality of life.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
But look what the US has done (and is currently doing) to the Middle East. Humanitarian??? No, they've utterly destroyed the locals quality of life.
if you're preaching the evils of New Colonialism, Crony Capitalism, and Interventionism, all you'll get from me is Hallelujah.

But none of that applies to NoKo, unless you want to tie it to our China policy during and after WWII. But even then, it's tangential at best.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
NK sees how the US handles Iraq, Afghanistan and says "no thanks"... build nukes.

They know if they have nukes no one fucks with them.... ........ plus when was the last time NK invaded anyone?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
NK sees how the US handles Iraq, Afghanistan and says "no thanks"... build nukes.

They know if they have nukes no one fucks with them.... ........ plus when was the last time NK invaded anyone?
Around the same time the population there had a decent meal is my guess

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
US should assassinate the fucker, or he’s going to keep playing this game.

Nuclear wpns are leverage for KJU, he’s never going to get rid of them.

US stuck, can’t fire missle first. They can’t even donehat they did to Saddam or Gadaffi

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Order out of Chaos, that is their Global plan right now ...create chaos and bring in what "they feel" is order.

All a bunch of puppets!

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I nearly had a fit at the tsunami warning when I woke up and it was all over, the last thing I need is that.

Fat fucking Korean knob will never do it, he would have by now with tiny manlet hands POTUS taunting him all the time.

Last edited:

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Those in Kurdistan say otherwise.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
NK said they'll disarm. All the US has to do is stop threatening them and take their military out of South Korea.