New Title SmackDown Live episode?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Just once, give us what we want. Having said that, I'm not turning it off. Who the fuck am I trying to kid? lol
Right lol. I marked out when Ambrose win the title. He deserved it. I've been happy overall. Would like to see Bray and AJ battle at the top for a while. But oh well.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Right lol. I marked out when Ambrose win the title. He deserved it. I've been happy overall. Would like to see Bray and AJ battle at the top for a while. But oh well.
I marked out for Bayley last night. What'd you think of Shinsuke's Brooklyn entrance?

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
It was ok after the 10th time lol. I loved it. For a guy that doesn't cut promos. He tells a better story than 95%of the roster.
Listen here motherfucker. If you have a violinist to play you in, you let him play as long is he damn well pleases. On the subject of promos. His English is good enough that he can cut a decent promo. He also lets what he doesn't say speak as much as what he does. Perfectly times pauses and his body language.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Listen here motherfucker. If you have a violinist to play you in, you let him play as long is he damn well pleases. On the subject of promos. His English is good enough that he can cut a decent promo. He also lets what he doesn't say speak as much as what he does. Perfectly times pauses and his body language.
Listen here mfer. I liked it so much I watch it 10 times. So let's drop the act and watch it again!!

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Listen here mfer. I liked it so much I watch it 10 times. So let's drop the act and watch it again!!
I read your post as if the violinist had been playing for too long. Considering there was no pyro or anything over the top, that has to be the best value for money spent on an entrance ever.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
I read your post as if the violinist had been playing for too long. Considering there was no pyro or anything over the top, that has to be the best value for money spent on an entrance ever.
I think wrestling today has gotten way out of hand. Fire works and high flying moves. Waste of money and too much talent getting injured. Nakamura is doing it the right way, besides breaking Joes face!

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
I think wrestling today has gotten way out of hand. Fire works and high flying moves. Waste of money and too much talent getting injured. Nakamura is doing it the right way, besides breaking Joes face!
To be honest, I think it's NJPW doing it right, and WWE is reaping the benefits. Nakamura, Styles, Gallows and Andersen, Finn, Asuka, and now Ibushi are all no frills performers that bring the house down every time they leave the curtain. Right now the best performers in the promotion are from NJPW.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
To be honest, I think it's NJPW doing it right, and WWE is reaping the benefits. Nakamura, Styles, Gallows and Andersen, Finn, Asuka, and now Ibushi are all no frills performers that bring the house down every time they leave the curtain. Right now the best performers in the promotion are from NJPW.
I'm just glad trips is respecting the Japanese talent. Putting the straps on Asaka and Nakamura. First time in history that I'm seeing this level of respect shown back to them. Muta held the tv title a while. But that's about it.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
I'm just glad trips is respecting the Japanese talent. Putting the straps on Asaka and Nakamura. First time in history that I'm seeing this level of respect shown back to them. Muta held the tv title a while. But that's about it.
Don't forget that Finn just won the title too, and that AJ is most definitely sitting at the big boy table.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Very true! Tajuri was always a sideshow freak. Never really taken serious. Really cool seeing the evolution of the business
Remembering how spiteful Vince is known for being, can you imagine even 5 years ago people who made their names outside of the WWE holding the companies gold?

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Remembering how spiteful Vince is known for being, can you imagine even 5 years ago people who made their names outside of the WWE holding the companies gold?
Example A- Dusty Rhodes. And that MFer still rocked those pokadots and a ugly valet.