Sports NFL 2024-25 Official Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Chrit

RdotC
Aug 13, 2024
I feel like I'm remembering that he had some hip or leg injury last year. Maybe he's not 100% healthy because it's very weird to see a HOF level talent all of a sudden play like he does not belong in the NFL in such a short time.
Its been an inconsistent lineup more than anything.

He went virtually his entire career with the same snapper/holder.

Then the last two years he's dealt with a new holder... and a different snapper each year.

A bit of the yips, I'm sure... but I wouldnt bet against Tucker rounding back into form.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Broncos are in trouble if they can't figure out the run game
Predictable and zero push is a bad formula for a rookie QB
WRs are slow as shit as well

"Bo Nix is the only quarterback to lead his team in rushing in his first two career games since 1950, per
@OptaSTATS"

Bo only has like 60-80 yards after two games
Is it the OL or the backs?

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Both, .7 yards before contact when they run the ball.
Teams are stacking the box because Nix hasn't completed much down field to stretch the D, when he does hit somebody downfield they drop it usually.
What about that RB, McClaughin (sp?). He seems pretty dynamic.

ArodJohns

Keep Your Rifle By Your Side
Mar 2, 2023
I didn’t know you could wear tear away clothing in the NFL.

There needs to be an investigation by the league and hopefully some 4-6 game suspensions with a loss of draft picks.

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I didn’t know you could wear tear away clothing in the NFL.

There needs to be an investigation by the league and hopefully some 4-6 game suspensions with a loss of draft picks.
That was a slick decision by Rodgers, gave Lazard a shot to make his guy miss and score and he did.

They used to have tear away jerseys, not sure the rules now. That t shirt and any t shirt could easily rip even if just normal fabric, these dudes are strong as shit yo.

ArodJohns

Keep Your Rifle By Your Side
Mar 2, 2023
That was a slick decision by Rodgers, gave Lazard a shot to make his guy miss and score and he did.

They used to have tear away jerseys, not sure the rules now. That t shirt and any t shirt could easily rip even if just normal fabric, these dudes are strong as shit yo.
Those were banned in 1979.

I have no doubt that they are all incredibly strong. I have no doubt that they should be punished for wearing clothing that breaks the rules.