Sports NFL 2024-25 Official Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BruteDion

Aug 13, 2024

View: https://twitter.com/SleeperNFL/status/1840874930424201519?t=knC-HgqQtKrW7RwIpE7h-A&s=19

The smart people should ask themselves "How does someone who has no contacts in a sport they don't cover instantly becomes an insider when they get promoted by a media company?".

Answer: These guys never were insiders. They never had deep contacts who only told them inside scoops and no one else. All these guys are is mouthpieces for the League/Teams/Sports Agents. They help leagues create a narrative they want or help swing a narrative in their favor after it turns bad.

Any time you hear anything from guys like him you should ask yourselves who could have told him that and what benefit does it have for them for this info to be public?

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
tyreek being a bitch

He is always flirting with being too toxic to have on the roster
Once production slips or and he gets older I think some coaches will say no thanks bud

Chimonos Revenge

Fortune and Glory Kid
Oct 28, 2015
tyreek being a bitch

He is always flirting with being too toxic to have on the roster
Once production slips or and he gets older I think some coaches will say no thanks bud
Having him go like 4 catches for 23 yards and having their dirtbag cocaine sniffing absentee father team being shit on offense makes me smile a little