Sports NFL 2024-25 Official Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Bad Monkey

Aug 13, 2024

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I sense the Tua Rule incoming that is going to require those big ass practice helmets, but with two more inches of foam. Everyone on the field is going to look like Kyler, and Kyler is going to legit look like a bobble head. The only question is in two years or ten. Does he die on the field, or Seau himself at 36?
I didn't laugh at the end of the post but I love the first 75% of it.

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Broncos have 4 wins so far thru 7 games
Vegas had them winning only 5 games all season and PFF had them as the 31st ranked roster in the league

What exactly was the disconnect between prediction and reality?

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
Broncos have 4 wins so far thru 7 games
Vegas had them winning only 5 games all season and PFF had them as the 31st ranked roster in the league

What exactly was the disconnect between prediction and reality?
It was always going to hinge on Bo Nix. Confidence must not have been high regarding his potential I suppose?

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
It was always going to hinge on Bo Nix. Confidence must not have been high regarding his potential I suppose?
He hasn't even been good though
Runs much better than expected and doesn't turn it over but that is about it, hasn't settled down yet

To me I think they underestimated the defensive roster and the coaching staff

Lotta season left but they look like a 8-10 win team

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
He hasn't even been good though
Runs much better than expected and doesn't turn it over but that is about it, hasn't settled down yet

To me I think they underestimated the defensive roster and the coaching staff

Lotta season left but they look like a 8-10 win team
What was your wager again? More than 5 wins? Looking good right at the moment.

Bad Monkey

Aug 13, 2024
5.5 wins was the over under so I need two more wins in the last 10 games
I have about 5 hundo on it

Schedule gets a bit tough with KC twice and Baltimore but a good defense travels
Didn’t think I’d say this for a long time, but the Broncos are setting themselves up to be a problem in the AFC west. Promising rookie QB, SB winning HC, good defense and they are about to be unburdened by what has been (Rus contract). As long as they don’t Raider this up, they are set up pretty good.

Chimonos Revenge

Fortune and Glory Kid
Oct 28, 2015
Two scoring drives from Drake Maye with this shitty offense. Jacoby Brissett probably would’ve had 2 3 and outs.

there is a big difference, let’s just hope they don’t kill him like they did Mac Jones.

Chrit

RdotC
Aug 13, 2024
Brian Thomas is already better than all $720m of free agent WRs Jacksonville has signed in the last 4 years.

BruteDion

Aug 13, 2024