General Nor Cal wildfire burns entire neighborhood into ash

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
most times when a fire breaks out people are at work and unable to get back home to set their animals free.once the road is closed and evacuation orders are issued you are not getting back home.animals in a barn will usually just stay in the barn even if the door is open.that is their home.horses in a field will figure out how to bugger off though and come back home when it is all said and done
Truly decent point that sometimes these things happen unexpectedly and people can't get home to free them.

There' This Korean war movie in one scene where the brothers realize they may not go back home for a very long time (they thought they would be gone temporary) he says how he should have untied the dog. That scene makes me so furious that i cant watch that movie ever again.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Truly decent point that sometimes these things happen unexpectedly and people can't get home to free them.

There' This Korean war movie in one scene where the brothers realize they may not go back home for a very long time (they thought they would be gone temporary) he says how he should have untied the dog. That scene makes me so furious that i cant watch that movie ever again.
animal lover

was the movie called, Tae Guki?

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
animal lover

was the movie called, Tae Guki?
You don't Have to be an animal lover to feel badly when something bad is about to happen and you know theres no chance of escape.

Yes. As soon as they left the house and locked the gate with the pooch tied up in the garden I was like "What about the dog you fool?" I could not enjoy the movie anymore thinking about that poor dog tied up with no food and water while bombs are going off.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
This fire is so bad. So many people lost their homes and businesses, 23 have lost their lives so far, could be more.

The firefighters are shorthanded, working 70 hr shifts and they say Fire could still spread to other neighbors, the airquality around the bay area is smokey, unhealthy.
Hats off to the firemen. I may not be a big cop supporter, but I have picked up fireman's tabs in restaurants on many an occasion.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Not drunk at all John. Just I am an unapologetic storm watcher, and if I die seeing a spectacular storm, I die. I'm cool with that. I just think this is an amazing video of how quickly things can go from nothing to holy fucking shit. Thats at least a half mile wide when the funnel touches down. Catching a tornado on film is on my bucket list, and I will go way further than most to do so, but I'd been diving for the nearest hole in the ground if I saw this one.
Your prerogative sir pixalot but these people didn’t go and run to the fire and I doubt you would be sitting there in your front porch if the fire was 20 feet away.....

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Your prerogative sir pixalot but these people didn’t go and run to the fire and I doubt you would be sitting there in your front porch if the fire was 20 feet away.....
I did say in another thread, that large fires would make me gtfo.

Juanandonly

Deserves got nothing to do with it
Mar 19, 2016
I have a lot of family down in that area. The city called Livermore and they’re all saying how smoky it is over there and there is a ton of ash in the air. Even the Oakland Raiders game this weekend might get moved to Santa Clara due to the poor air conditions.

madmav

Posting Machine
Jan 29, 2016
it's pretty bad over there.. my sister lost her house in coffee park, my uncle lost his up in redwood valley.. my grams, aunts, cousins and daughter are among the evacuated

BJTT_Pella

Posting Machine
Jun 25, 2015
it's pretty bad over there.. my sister lost her house in coffee park, my uncle lost his up in redwood valley.. my grams, aunts, cousins and daughter are among the evacuated

The whole situation is tragic. Sorry to hear about your family's loss. I hope things get better for them.

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
terrible man. I've dealt with this shit before and fire has got to be the worst thing.

I havent read the entire thread but I hope everyone is doing the best they can, if you need anything fuck dont hesitate Im sure alot of us would like to help in anyway possible.

take care