NXT Takeover Brooklyn?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
Roode is small, but you're not wrong.
That could be it. For some reason may be basing Roode being taller on his match with Hideo, which is not a good match to judge someone's height.

Started notcing more stuff like that since the Titus Long Arms post you made a bit back. For instance, have you noticed despite being a child, Bayley happens to be a grown woman? Blew my mind.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Sorry guys I was talked into going into work tonight. Forgot about Takeover. But can't wait to see It in the A.M. BayBay!!

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Ok. Just started. First off. The scream metal band had a WWE Attitude era feel. The stadium is electric and had a bigger feel than the last several PPV shows.

BAYBAY

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
So I'm the only one of us wrestling fags that watches nxt weekly? It's my priority.

Was happy to see asuka , she's the best.

Alistair black and hideo was great.

Johnny wrestling is a beast, I hope he doesn't get buried when he moves up.

Tag match was badass. I'd never seen wolf perform like that, he did good

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Agree man.

Johnny Wreslting blew me away.

Tag Match was awesome! That table spot was perfect. Nothing special. Just perfect.

Woman's match was as good as ya get.

The Alestair Black match was solid. Well done.

Title match was about as good as you could've booked it. Except the Adam Cole Entrance. I would've had ADAM COLE BAYBAY Come on with his music. As he comes out. Have Fish and the other guy attack Drew. Think the pop would've been a tad bigger.