General Offcial Joey Rogan Podcast Discussion Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
watched it yesterday. i had no idea who kelly slater was. sometimes those are the best episodes
As an occasional Surfer...he is basically our God
Can't stand much of Joe so I wasn't gonna listen...but I am gonna now that U fellas were entertained

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
watched it yesterday. i had no idea who kelly slater was. sometimes those are the best episodes
Surprised you never knew who Kelly Slater was...

He was huge in the 90’s - was and still is surfing version of Tony Hawk.

Guys a pimp here is a quick list of celebs he’s dated: Kelly Slater's Loves & Hookups

Has a wide range of friends from Ricardo Arona to Jack Johnson:

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Surprised you never knew who Kelly Slater was...

He was huge in the 90’s - was and still is surfing version of Tony Hawk.

Guys a pimp here is a quick list of celebs he’s dated: Kelly Slater's Loves & Hookups

Has a wide range of friends from Ricardo Arona to Jack Johnson:

i have no idea who any surfer is and tony hawk is the only skateboarder i know of. it was a good episode though . i get sick of the usual dipshits. you know the ari,burt,shaub and callen crowd. its good to hear something different and something i wouldnt seek out on my own

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I knew who he was, but knew fuck all about him. Turns out he's a super cool dude. He hasn't had Steve Rinella on in a while though, I love the episodes with that fucking guy.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I knew who he was, but knew fuck all about him. Turns out he's a super cool dude. He hasn't had Steve Rinella on in a while though, I love the episodes with that fucking guy.
jim shockey and cam hanes are good guests for hunting themed episodes too

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I know this is an unpopular opinion, but I can't get enough of Schaub. The episodes with him crack me the fuck up.
the guy has his moments but too much schaub is just too much douche for me.they do have a good dynamic between the two of them though

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
the guy has his moments but too much schaub is just too much douche for me.they do have a good dynamic between the two of them though
That's basically what I like. An MMA show where the 2 of them grab ass for 2 or 3 hours every couple months is good enough for me.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i tried watching todays podcast with kyle kulinski but it wasnt anything im into. i gave it about 30 mins. that is about all the progressive democrat i could handle

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
i tried watching todays podcast with kyle kulinski but it wasnt anything im into. i gave it about 30 mins. that is about all the progressive democrat i could handle
I end up checking out all of them because I listen at work so it's passive entertainment. Abby Martin was the only one I had to shut off.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
That's basically what I like. An MMA show where the 2 of them grab ass for 2 or 3 hours every couple months is good enough for me.
i dont mind schaub on the mma podcasts. he at least knows enough about whats going on behind the scenes to make it interesting. where i lose schaub is when there is callen in the background trying to get attention . i cant stand them on fight companions.i dont know how but schaub will always steer the convo from fights to black guys and gorilla dicks after a few drinks

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I end up checking out all of them because I listen at work so it's passive entertainment. Abby Martin was the only one I had to shut off.
i usually only turn them on if i am actually on youtube and its live otherwise i check out the 15 min clips.if i like it i will watch the whole thing. sometimes it takes me a day or 2 to get thru a 3 hr podcast

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
i have no idea who any surfer is and tony hawk is the only skateboarder i know of. it was a good episode though . i get sick of the usual dipshits. you know the ari,burt,shaub and callen crowd. its good to hear something different and something i wouldnt seek out on my own
The Ari mma show from Sunday was actually really good. I really didn't like Ari much until that podcast. There were a bunch of times where he put Joe in his place with reason and logic where Rogan was dumbfounded about what to do.

Also some great old UFC stories.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
The Ari mma show from Sunday was actually really good. I really didn't like Ari much until that podcast. There were a bunch of times where he put Joe in his place with reason and logic where Rogan was dumbfounded about what to do.

Agree with everything you covered - Kelly and Ari podcasts turned out good

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015

Ari one was good...but man they are misinformed on a few of those topics like the Alex Jones stuff and related topics, they just plain didn't have the facts or stories correct at all...can't remember the exact stuff but they had their sources and facts wrong

good chemistry though, Ari doesn't just lay back and let rogan spew horse poo...When Rogan feels all alpha the podcasts really suck, when he gets called out and takes it the podcasts are much better.

Joe actually had 10 minutes of the podcast edited out because they touched on a few risky stories about others...not sure what was edited because I only have the unedited version(like the cowboy corrine podcast)

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Just realized I haven't heard a full episode since Shaub MMA(latest one) or Elon Musk
crazy cause I used to catch all of them in the early JRE era, he kinda sold out in a few ways so it gets tough to listen to unless the guests can change the dynamic for the better

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Joe actually had 10 minutes of the podcast edited out because they touched on a few risky stories about others...not sure what was edited because I only have the unedited version(like the cowboy corrine podcast)
They edited out 10 minutes of the Ari podcast? I wonder where. I listened yesterday and it didn't seem like anything was missing.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
They edited out 10 minutes of the Ari podcast? I wonder where. I listened yesterday and it didn't seem like anything was missing.
slick editing most likely...did you listen live and then recorded? as in listen twice?

the one I listened to had a few short stories or statements from Ari that were they type of stuff Joe shuts down lately...probably about 10 minutes worth

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
slick editing most likely...did you listen live and then recorded? as in listen twice?

the one I listened to had a few short stories or statements from Ari that were they type of stuff Joe shuts down lately...probably about 10 minutes worth
I wonder if it was the Ari hiding weed at UFC stories?

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Ari one was good...but man they are misinformed on a few of those topics like the Alex Jones stuff and related topics, they just plain didn't have the facts or stories correct at all...can't remember the exact stuff but they had their sources and facts wrong

good chemistry though, Ari doesn't just lay back and let rogan spew horse poo...When Rogan feels all alpha the podcasts really suck, when he gets called out and takes it the podcasts are much better.

Agreed. Joe tried to go alpha on Ari but he wasn't having it at all. It was great seeing someone not mindlessly agree with him.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I wonder if it was the Ari hiding weed at UFC stories?
Not sure because I am not gonna listen to the edited(2nd version)
Joe has done this 6-7 times that I know of...usually when he was drinking but this time they were sober
My home computer downloads new pods hourly so I usually grab first versions(I actually upload to a very old iPod lol for listening at work)...I think Joe gets a call from a lawyer or a friend who listened live and reconsiders and has Jaime pull it and edit to avoid Drama/lawsuit