General Official 2017-2018 College Football Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Why the fuck wouldn't you throw that away? Save the 3 yards you fucking idiot.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
No. Slipping on ice with my hands in my pocket at the train station.
I busted my ass on black ice about 8 years ago, knocked myself unconscious and broke my wrist on my front porch. Shit was NO fun. Had to have surgery on my wrist and it was a huge pain in the ass. I had just got home from a week in Germany, drove up the house from the airport, walked in the garage, forgot something in my car, and walked out the front door for whatever reason...entire front porch was black ice. Took one step and my feet flew up above my head. Hardest hit I have ever taken to the dome. Crawled my ass in the house, grabbed my phone to call my wife. Didn't even know my wrist was broken until about 5 minutes later.

Hope you get to feeling better man. Ice is no freaking joke. Been there.

Last edited:

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I expect Clemson to settle down here. A lot of new guys on both sides of the ball for them.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
I busted my ass on black ice about 8 years ago, knocked myself unconscious and broke my wrist on my front porch. Shit was NO fun. Had to have surgery on my wrist and it was a huge pain in the ass. I had just got home from a week in Germany, drove up the house from the airport, walked in the garage, forgot something in my car, and walked out the front door for whatever reason...entire front porch was black ice. Took one step and my feet flew up above my head. Hardest hit I have ever taken to the dome. Crawled my ass in the ass, grabbed my phone to call my wife. Didn't even know my wrist was broken until about 5 minutes later.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
I busted my ass on black ice about 8 years ago, knocked myself unconscious and broke my wrist on my front porch. Shit was NO fun. Had to have surgery on my wrist and it was a huge pain in the ass. I had just got home from a week in Germany, drove up the house from the airport, walked in the garage, forgot something in my car, and walked out the front door for whatever reason...entire front porch was black ice. Took one step and my feet flew up above my head. Hardest hit I have ever taken to the dome. Crawled my ass in the ass, grabbed my phone to call my wife. Didn't even know my wrist was broken until about 5 minutes later.

Working construction, I was carrying a 6x6x20 PT beam around the corner. Slipped. Legs flew out, the beam fell from my shoulder and landed on my head against the concrete. I was KTFO in the 10 degree weather for about 15 minutes before someone said "Hey, where's Hauler?". Scary shit. I had a headache for a week, and a knot on my noggin that's still there.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Working construction, I was carrying a 6x6x20 PT beam around the corner. Slipped. Legs flew out, the beam fell from my shoulder and landed on my head against the concrete. I was KTFO in the 10 degree weather for about 15 minutes before someone said "Hey, where's Hauler?". Scary shit. I had a headache for a week, and a knot on my noggin that's still there.
Damn son. Yeah my head for a few days afterwards as well...especially my cheek bone. I thought I broke my orbital at first.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Still a close game.
But it doesn't feel like it. Bama is killing them.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
So Bama vs Georgia.

I'm thinking the line will be Bama -4

And I think they win by 17

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
WTF.

Talk about a shjtty fucking championship. Georgia vs Alabama. Fucking yawn.

Go fuck yourself in the asshole NCAA.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Alright I got this one wrong. This has gotten out of hand now. All the momentum with Bama.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Clemson is playing scared. They need to get after it.

I'd actually take a late hit personal foul. Get nasty.
I did that from time to time playing Madden, just to send a message to the Xbox. I told my friends about this, and they laughed. Then, I think 2 seasons ago, a Bears player just fucking destroyed a guy we go clearly called for a fair catch. I was ecstatic to see it. NFL needs more hits likee that....

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
I don't even know why I'm staying up for this.

Clemson D ain't gonna do shit.